Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just got an email saying my son's kit is ready to collect from the shop.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Me too - just got back from picking up my orders. Still no email to advise ready for collection, and status online is still showing as "Being picked". The shop is quiet at the moment, and the staff there think it is the calm before the storm; they are open late today and expecting the bulk of people to turn up this afternoon onwards... So if you are going there today, and are able to get there earlier, it might be worthwhile.

They've also got some sale items - picked up the blue fade hoodie I've been thinking about getting, £40 down to £30, now just two left on the rail. Staff said they're looking to get rid of all the old stock for all the new items they've got coming.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There is on the shelf stock in the shop of all sizes of home and away kits plus the new away GK kit too.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Mini Gulls's has just arrived. Very pleased, looks very smart. After thinking I would not bother this year as I don't tend to wear them, I am wavering.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought the new kit looked pretty good, on the players.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
More likely BARBER did, in a cynical attempt to sell extra shirts to our antipodean fanbase.

Expect a white away kit next year, with red, green and black trim.

Especially as it is in short sleeves too...

Albion Kit.jpg

Nice 'away' kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here