Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Barber said it will be ready for the school holidays, they do not start for another month. Chill.

I might be reading between the lines of what he said, but it sounds like the release date they have provisionally set is after the date that they think England have been knocked out of the World Cup. I'm going for a couple of days after the QFs have been concluded.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I might be reading between the lines of what he said, but it sounds like the release date they have provisionally set is after the date that they think England have been knocked out of the World Cup. I'm going for a couple of days after the QFs have been concluded.

World Cup ends 13th July
------------------------------
between
-----------------------------
School Holidays start 23rd July

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
He only scouts at tournaments etc for primary aged children, but he said that he isn't allowed to attend tournaments wearing errea branded albion kit, as the nike contract has begun, V. feasible imo?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
No hints at all? or are you bound by a confidentiality agreement/making it up?

Any proof, stories or idea what it looks like?

No confidentiality agreement or any of that BS I was working in an office at Nike and was chatting away to some of the designers and said how I am a Brighton fan loved errea kits but looking forward to their designs to. They said that they cannot show me the actual kit, HOWEVER, they showed me 3 designs that they proposed to Bloom and Barber: all 3 some people have photoshopped their similar versions on here.

I can confirm we are in Blue and white though.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
New KIt Tomorrow.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Didn't he also say that it was a moveable feast based on when England get knocked out

and

That they would start with teasers showing some of the training kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here