Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit Manufacturer

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
There was also an article about kits on the club website which specifically called Hyper Turq a 21-22 kit. Entirely possible marketing jumped the gun

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Castore seem to be signing loads of new professional deals at the moment. I'd never heard of them until I saw the new England cricket kit. Matt Fitzpatrick was wearing their brand for the US Open, they seem to be getting big quite quickly.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Castore seem to be signing loads of new professional deals at the moment. I'd never heard of them until I saw the new England cricket kit. Matt Fitzpatrick was wearing their brand for the US Open, they seem to be getting big quite quickly.

In addition to those you've mentioned Newcastle United, Wolves and Rangers were all in Castore kits last season.
They are trying to muscle in on the big suppliers quite aggressively.

Personally I'd love us to move to Adidas. I looked in the Leicester and Arsenal shops last season and the numerous choices of leisurewear was immense.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Doesn't say using Nike though?

I suppose its more fun to think that Nike are being replaced but given the amount of ££ we get from them and the exposure they get from us - you'd have thought its remote to say the least.
Thankfully (i think this is about the third or 4th thread debating this furiously) it will finally be put to bed in a week or so which is when i guess the new kits will be announced.

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016
In addition to those you've mentioned Newcastle United, Wolves and Rangers were all in Castore kits last season.
They are trying to muscle in on the big suppliers quite aggressively.

Personally I'd love us to move to Adidas. I looked in the Leicester and Arsenal shops last season and the numerous choices of leisurewear was immense.

Villa as well this season, although the kit is pretty boring... but then it always is

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/05/aston-villa-22-23-home-away-third-kits.html

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes - people are obsessed with the kit for next season.

T'is the next moan off.

Moan it's not here.
Moan when it's released.
Don't buy it.
Moan when the club shop is out of stock.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The club will announce an extension on the deal when they reveal the new home kit and they'll tell us all how Hyper Turq was the best selling away kit we've ever had and how Nike are the bestest football kit makers a football club could ever ask for.

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016
The club will announce an extension on the deal when they reveal the new home kit and they'll tell us all how Hyper Turq was the best selling away kit we've ever had and how Nike are the bestest football kit makers a football club could ever ask for.

this gets my vote as most likely outcome

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
As has already been said, no way are we having a new manufacturer as the Nike Hyper turq is the 3rd kit next season.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
As has already been said, no way are we having a new manufacturer as the Nike Hyper turq is the 3rd kit next season.

Or just maybe, given that statement was made a year ago, something has changed since then and it now won't be?

Conflicting information in this thread. On one hand the deal with Nike is apparently due to expire and there's been no word on a renewal. On the other, they said the Hyper Turq would be third kit for this season.

It is possible that at the time they announced it there was an intention to renew with Nike that was all done bar the signatures, that has since then fallen over or been hijacked by a better offer from another supplier.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’m 48 so haven’t worn a football shirt for 35 years but if we change kit suppliers to adidas I would buy one (any maybe even wear it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here