#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can you link to this? Sounds bad.

13023315_10209258651733431_756366387_n.jpg

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Question for those with the current kit - Has your sponsor panel fallen off? Does it look better without it? And, can you post a picture of it?

I'm tempted to buy one and wash the shit out of it so that the sponsor panel comes off, as I think it would look great without it.

No but haven't really worn it that much... Washed it like 4 times.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We need another orange/black third kit, and none of that limited edition stuff (I'm bitter because I missed out)

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Wolves have announced that juniors will have the option of purchasing next seasons kit without the sponsors logo.
This followed fans complaining about their new shirt sponsorship with the "Money Shop". In

BHA Haywards Heath

Jan 31, 2012
Really don't like our home kit at the moment. I thought it would grow on me but it hasn't, still grates. Not only the sponsor, but also don't like completely blue back. Give me stripes, give me all the stripes.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
All we need is a striped home shirt. Front AND back. Blue shirts. White socks (these can be blue). All YELLOW away kit with blue trim and a red and black 3rd if they want to sell a few more shirts. Job done. Can Nike deliver? Probably not.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Would love to see blue and white stripes all around the shirt this time, that's the traditional kit, not all blue.

I'm guessing there will be some mention of 115 years on there too, so maybe they will go a little retro.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Saw this on the Pirelli twitter feed, unless its just a promo item for Pirelli it looks like even Inter Milan may be suffering the humiliation of an iron on sponsor patch next season.

http://twitter.com/Pirelli/status/721394862248091649

Bleurgh. That looks awful.

I'm genuinely disappointed in the Nike deal thinking about it. As stupid as it sounds the speculation and excitement leading up to the kit reveal is always quite fun.

Except it isn't now because we know it'll be some sort of generic striped template thing with a dodgy panel.

That'll be £45, thanks.

Bring back Errea!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I've got the Centenary shirt, lovely printed Skint logo. I'm probably due another one if we get promoted! Would be great if we could have a proper quality printed shirt, with embroidered badge, please TB! :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Its usually out later on during the summer holidays iirc, but that may change I guess. Still Nike - and yes, it will be for 2 seasons on a rotation with the away kit.

I believe that after the success of the away and third shirts this season, that the home shirt will follow suit and be pin striped, allowing the American Express logo to be put on without a giant patch.

Like others I was certainly in the "hate it" camp, and for that reason instead of getting that I bought the training top instead.

American Express insist on a plain background behind the name. Even a pinstripe would have to have a panel.

I don't think we're on a 2 year rotation with any of the kits.

3 new kits again for next Season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here