Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit - Anyone Been to the Club Shop yet?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our shirts aren’t sold anywhere other than the club shop. Part of the shirt deal.

Wasn’t the case last season. JD Sports sold our shirts at the Churchill Square store - frankly it would be weird if they didn’t, given they are the sleeve sponsor.

Jul 7, 2003
Wasn’t the case last season. JD Sports sold our shirts at the Churchill Square store - frankly it would be weird if they didn’t, given they are the sleeve sponsor.

Not sure if they are sleeve sponsor for next season. When I asked at the club shop earlier today about sleeve badges for my son's shirt, they said that they were still waiting for the sleeve sponsor to be confirmed. They also said that they didn't know when the new away kit was coming but hoped it would be in before the start of the season.

That new orange away kit is even more lairy than it looks in the pictures.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just visited the club shop website and other than the two new kits and one or two items of half reasonable stuff from Nike there's absolutely f**k all of any quality, imagination or interest on there. This really is a total failure for a club in the PL with aspirations to be a top 10 fixture - still flogging poor quality, unimaginative League 2 type merchandising under the completely misleading heading of "FASHION" (no insult intended to League 2 clubs, many of whom I'm sure have better quality stuff than we do). Massive marketing and income opportunities being lost - whoever is responsible for this at the club really needs to get their act together or get out. Rant over.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Just visited the club shop website and other than the two new kits and one or two items of half reasonable stuff from Nike there's absolutely f**k all of any quality, imagination or interest on there. This really is a total failure for a club in the PL with aspirations to be a top 10 fixture - still flogging poor quality, unimaginative League 2 type merchandising under the completely misleading heading of "FASHION" (no insult intended to League 2 clubs, many of whom I'm sure have better quality stuff than we do). Massive marketing and income opportunities being lost - whoever is responsible for this at the club really needs to get their act together or get out. Rant over.

Buy from here instead, much nicer and better quality
https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/uk...601822?categoryId=166322&seq=01&faceout=prod1

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

The fashion section of British team apparel is very confusing to me. At just about all clubs it looks like something you’d buy brand name at a mall for teenagers except it has the team logo in place of the clothing brand. Just never really seen anything like it before searching for an official (none google shopping small apparel companies) shirt.

Nike did this for Tottenham a few years ago. I’d kill for a similar one from Nike for us.
koszulka-nike-tottenham-hotspur-tee-core-match-ar0289-429_1.png

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

The fashion section of British team apparel is very confusing to me. At just about all clubs it looks like something you’d buy brand name at a mall for teenagers except it has the team logo in place of the clothing brand. Just never really seen anything like it before searching for an official (none google shopping small apparel companies) shirt.

Nike did this for Tottenham a few years ago. I’d kill for a similar one from Nike for us.
View attachment 127959

With or without the embarrassing “Spurs” logo on the chest.

If they did “seagulls” in the same font it’d have to be a wraparound unless abbreviated to Seagls

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

With or without the embarrassing “Spurs” logo on the chest.

If they did “seagulls” in the same font it’d have to be a wraparound unless abbreviated to Seagls

This is actually the style I meant. My whole point is Nike makes some sharp apparel but doesn’t seem to with BHA. My college (American) football team has probably 100 different Nike shirts that look good and all custom to UGA. Various regular shirts, polos, long sleeve, dri-fit, etc. doesn’t see, difficult to make them for Brighton.

ch-x02054.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dunk was in the club shop after the Chelsea game with his son to buy the new home and away shirts - he wanted his Dad on the home shirt but "Dale" on the away one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here