Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit? 2

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
271819d1346336760-something-little-different-brighton-hove-albion-story-brighton_1.png
271818d1346336759-something-little-different-brighton-hove-albion-story-brighton_2.png

/Thread

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Please, not this AGAIN. Stripes please, and not invisible ones that make us look like Ipswich or Chesterfield.

Mind you, having a terrible kit so that our arrival in the Premier League will be spoiled somewhat for many people is one way of making it more likely that we'll go up. Bradford City had their worst kit ever for the two seasons they were in the Premier League.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Clearly my last away kit suggestion went down like a lead balloon. :wrong: So, here's something a bit more traditional (I suppose?)...
View attachment 70647
I love diagonal stripes on kits, so this is the main feature of this one. The stripes maintain our home colours, I feel that away kits are sometimes too distant from home and essentially club colours. This kit is mainly Yellow, reminiscant of our great yellow away kits of the late 1970s and 1980s, and representing the colours of Sussex. The sponsor is positioned below the club badge.

Maybe... a sneaky Sussex Flag could feature on the back, just under the collar?

Looks like something "Miss Leeds 2015" might be wearing, include a tiara and it definitely is!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wouldn't surprise me if the next Brighton home kit resembled the below Inter kit in design - minimal thin stripes with a bold logo right in the middle.
View attachment 70650

Basically this

View attachment 70651

West Brom, (last season), and Sheffield United, (this season), have both made the mistake of wearing predominantly white shirts, with needle stripes of blue or red.

Both were discontinued after a single season. I hope we don't make the same mistake.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If anybody at the Albion actually suggested a sash kit, they'd deserve to be immediately fired.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think I'll stick to flags! :lolol::lolol::lolol:
I like that you're trying. We're all just a bit too traditional for you. I'm sure with the great feedback you get, you'll come up with a winner one day.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Our home and Crimson away kits are both bespoke.

Home kit is a combination of two template kits, the round collar matched to a striped fronted shirt. The Crimson one is a big standard team wear shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here