Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New in play fantasy football app

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Really enjoyed it. Will be back to play Sunday

Nice one Dean, well played. Don’t know if you noticed but the feed was delayed tonight. Normally it is instant! Please share with your mates anyway and thanks for the support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Excellent! It’s going to be the first time we have ever had 100 people playing...! Really great to have some Albion fans in there.

Not too late to sign up if anyone else wants to play. £250 in the prize pot and totally free [emoji1360]

I thought there was 100+ for the Utd v spurs game.
Played again tonight. I have invited friends but don't think it's their thing.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Think we had 80 odd on Sunday. Thanks for sharing, guess it won’t be for everyone but appreciate it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gonna give it a go - sounds good and helps an Albion fan. Is it always gonna be free to play with prize money? Or is the plan to have entry money into each game etc...?

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Gonna give it a go - sounds good and helps an Albion fan. Is it always gonna be free to play with prize money? Or is the plan to have entry money into each game etc...?

Cheers Sheebo. Will always be free to play with prize money but eventually have option for those who want to to pay entry fees into bigger pots or smaller groups of random players, like online poker

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers Sheebo. Will always be free to play with prize money but eventually have option for those who want to to pay entry fees into bigger pots or smaller groups of random players, like online poker

Good idea. I try not to use betting sites where you can go mental so have been using low6 and doing well from it - you know of it? Similar to your vision on the pots...

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Good idea. I try not to use betting sites where you can go mental so have been using low6 and doing well from it - you know of it? Similar to your vision on the pots...

I don’t know it, will take a look, thanks. The idea with Fanslide is to supplant a lot of impulsive / cyclical in play betting with a game that lasts the duration of the match. If you want to bet on the outcome you can, though you don’t need to, but you at least get a game’s worth of entertainment for your entry fee...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t know it, will take a look, thanks. The idea with Fanslide is to supplant a lot of impulsive / cyclical in play betting with a game that lasts the duration of the match. If you want to bet on the outcome you can, though you don’t need to, but you at least get a game’s worth of entertainment for your entry fee...

Like it. I’d usually go over x goals or corners to try keep it interesting for the whole match (didn’t always happen) so something like this would be up my street :)

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Like it. I’d usually go over x goals or corners to try keep it interesting for the whole match (didn’t always happen) so something like this would be up my street :)

Yeah I originally had the idea whilst punting on some meaningless match in order to try and make it interesting! Thought there has to be a better way of making this more exciting....

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Signed up for this today and not 100% sure exactly what to do .

For those that have already played do you just pick 11 players and that's it or do you have to change them during the match ? Thank you

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Hi Frankie - check out the training ground section of the app should (hopefully) explain

Basically it’s live - you have 3 players scoring points at any one time, and you can use each player for 20 minutes. You “slide” them in and out when you think they’re going to score points.

Hope that helps - will be more obvious when you see the game screen.

Thanks for downloading and hope you enjoy it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I’m still trying to work out if the best strategy is to keep the 3 players for the whole 20 mins or replace multiple times ?

Very good fun game, looking forward to this evenings match !

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Hi Frankie - check out the training ground section of the app should (hopefully) explain

Basically it’s live - you have 3 players scoring points at any one time, and you can use each player for 20 minutes. You “slide” them in and out when you think they’re going to score points.

Hope that helps - will be more obvious when you see the game screen.

Thanks for downloading and hope you enjoy it.

Thank you , I didn't see that bit , will give it a try today :thumbsup:

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
I’m still trying to work out if the best strategy is to keep the 3 players for the whole 20 mins or replace multiple times ?

Very good fun game, looking forward to this evenings match !

Yeah it depends on the match really. And also how you want to play it. Sliding a player out early costs you one point, so it’s about getting the balance right.

Early days but have set up a slack community where players can swap strategies etc. You can join using this link if you’re interested

https://bit.ly/3nz1iSJ

Cheers, Joe

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Players lose points for being caught offside - why didn’t the Belgian who had a goal disallowed for offside lose points ??

And what determines a tackle won earning points, same with interception and dribbles ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here