Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new football shirts 2016/17

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yeah, I think we're now at the stage of every shirt is for one season.

We've had our current home shirt for 2 seasons though? I'm pretty sure it was announced that the home and away shirts would be for 2 years, but they'll be changing in alternative years. A 3rd kit will be new each year, I think?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
gun__1463989472_kit711.png

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Someone needs to email Barber to find out, its the off season so he's probably just sitting in his office doing basketball shots with screwed up paper balls into his bin from across the room.

Also find out if those mustard PULLOVERS will be available in the club shop next year with an embroided Seagulls logo on the breast. :love:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
All of those shown on this thread are awful we wear blue and white strripes at home with no other opion being acceptable. I do however believe that FL should stop clubs having a 2nd strip that is similar in colour to their home ie Sheff Wed as their blue shirts were difficult to see late in the game. That is we cannot h.ave a 2nd strip of any shade of blue all white with a blue edgeing would be acceptable as distinguishable but preferably a total different colour. IIRC Rochdale at Withdean looked nearly the same as our shirt from the touchlines.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Are we having any new home/away or 3rd shirt option new kits next season?
The club shop give the kit dates as follows:
Home: 2014/16
Away (both variants): 2015/16

So, presuming new kit for 16/17 season onwards. I did ask in the shop on Saturday if/when they were expecting a new kit, and they said should be in July/August. Obviously season starts August 6th so would suspect more likely to be July!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here