New Football Quiz Game for all you Sporcle Lovers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
So, i got bored again and made another Sporcle Quiz. Shouldnt be too hard by my reckoning, the real challenge is beating the timer. All you have to do, is give the name of the football team represented by the nickname given.

Not actually played it myself as ive just spent ages putting it together and am bored with it now haha so let me know what you think, have fun :thumbsup:

Can you name the Football Teams from Nicknames? by Albalbion | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle

P.s. i know there are three teams missing, but i cant work out what ones, if anyone realises, let me know, ta.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Could do with it accepting team names without having to add the united, city, county or town bits just like all the other football ones do (and also accepting shortened names like Man City, Man Utd, etc..)

Also when there are to teams with the same name it would be better if it accepted either rather than putting one in only to find the answer it wants is the other (The Bees for example) or have a hint to which one you want.

And a bit more time please otherwise a good quiz :thumbsup:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've never been remotely tempted to do a sporcle quiz when not on work time, might give this a bash when I start my new job.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Nice one.

The Robins was a bit tedious when you type in one of the answers and its not the specific one for that slot.
I know my stuff and I pretty much typed in every answer straight off but I still didn't have enough time to finish.

Good fun though.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
How far 'oop North' do you reckon Barnet is???!! :ohmy:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
84/92 - didn't get round to the final 6, or the two that I needed to return to, despite typing as quick as I could.

Good quiz, though agree with the previous comments that this could really do with another minute, maybe two.

Top work on "The Eagles" answer too :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
70, not bad. Ran out of time.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
i got all 92 with 2:49 seconds to go. I did spend a long time last night putting all the answers in though so it was kinda easy to remember them haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports