[Football] New football kits 2021/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 7, 2003
It is a slim fit design - if you are more generously proportioned you might want to see how 'tailored' it is before ordering

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
It is a slim fit design - if you are more generously proportioned you might want to see how 'tailored' it is before ordering
Also posted this on the thread for the shirt itself, but thought it might be worth having it here too:

From my experience, once I got home (you can't try them on in the store, as you might get them all covidy) I tried it on and seemed exactly the same sort of sizing as before. I'm a bit "more generous" in build. If recent ones fit you fine, don't worry about the "Slim fit for a tailored feel" description with the new shirts. You *should* be fine, although if worried, go for the next size up (although I looked at that, and it seemed MUCH bigger).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Readings new kit is a corker, celebrating their 150th anniversary, and the hoops go all the way round the back. Macron with another stonking kit for the new season.

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Anyone noticed how the colours of the new away kit are almost identical to the Austria away kit from the Euros which were the colours of the incumbent far right party? A coincidence certainly but still an awkward one

60796ef0ba179e0aaf0666f03674d155.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Italian FA have just announced a ban on green kits from the 22/23 season. Those teams like Sassuolo who play in green at home will be allowed to keep it.

I wonder if this is linked to a step up in green screen technology incase of another season of football without real fans?!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone noticed how the colours of the new away kit are almost identical to the Austria away kit from the Euros which were the colours of the incumbent far right party? A coincidence certainly but still an awkward one

60796ef0ba179e0aaf0666f03674d155.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you might be reading a bit too much into it there...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is that Mineiro shirt real, ‘cos that is indeed absolutely stunning?

It is indeed, went on general sale to club members and people in Brazil only this week and looks like it's sold out already.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If you were thinking of buying the Inter kit, do it while it's still available without a sponsor.

Because soon...

inter.jpg

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Italian FA have just announced a ban on green kits from the 22/23 season. Those teams like Sassuolo who play in green at home will be allowed to keep it.

I wonder if this is linked to a step up in green screen technology incase of another season of football without real fans?!

Its because green is a colour that is particularly troublesome for people who are colour blind. I'm not sure if the exact details, but the ban is in consideration of colour-blindness.

Edit: Just found this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57880378

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports