Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New football kits 2021/22

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What are we due next season in terms of kits? New home kit but keep the yellow away one? And do we still have the all black kit?

If we follow recent patterns, I think the Yellow Away will become our Third kit, and we might see new Home and Away shirts.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A bargain... :eek:

E1Q6iSOWYAAO9yw.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yes, you're right - from that shop in Sydney Street...what was it called? ???

Ah...

You can't catch me out like that.

Me a Psycho 'Rockin' Wreckin' wild child partaking in drugs all driven along to a hard driving bass line..... :eek:

No never :blush:

Maybe once, it was ok, lack of alcohol was a minus.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am hoping that our new one is on show for the last home game - if I was doing the marketing that's what I would be doing anyway.

Well quite. I wouldn't hold your breath though, last season apart, we are normally just about the last Premier League club to come to the party, with, on occasion, the kit not revelaed until almost the new kick off.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
This is the worst type of crime replacing iconic black and blue stripes with some weird snakeskin print.

Nike really are a terrible kit designer and these latest offerings are even worse than their usual low standards

sure got to be a third kit? no way they would ditch their colours... surely...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I sort of like the Spurs one. With the third kit I think its only nice when they go a bit wild. Both the Chelsea and Inter kits are horrendous though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Do our kits always get reduced at the end of the season? Really want this years but don't want to pay fifty-odd smackers for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here