Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Flag for South West Corner

BHAFC_SWC

honorary pierced weirdo
Feb 26, 2013
West Sussex
Thanks for the positive comments chaps. It should make it's first appearance (over our heads) at the Leicester game. Lets hope its a bit less windy than it was yesterday (that's why the seagull looks a bit distorted in that pic)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Thanks for the positive comments chaps. It should make it's first appearance (over our heads) at the Leicester game. Lets hope its a bit less windy than it was yesterday (that's why the seagull looks a bit distorted in that pic)
Love the design of it - looks really good. Are you going to be able to hang it up at The Amex to cover a blank wall or is just for passing overhead pre-match?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Not sure about the yellow, but who am I to be picky? It's great, the South corners seem so bare and lifeless, probably because there are often lots of empty seats around there. It'll be good having something big that we can wave in the away fans' faces too.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
That's excellent. Well done.

I'm all for more flags and banners inside the ground - I'm a bit surprised the Club don't do more with some of the empty wall space inside the ground seeing as we can't put anything on the outside of the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here