New Fans - Good or Bad

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:fishing:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Starting to see a load of new fans and you can spot them a mile away. In the north tonight they had "Beards" and primark jeans. Is this really the type of people we want folllowing our club? I would rather pay more per season and keep our class.

Utter nob !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I used to be a chelsea season ticket holder , gave it up last season , ive had a season ticket for me , my 2 sons and my gf's boy for 3 seasons now , next season will be our 4th, out of my 2 boys one is now brighton 1st chelsea 2nd and the other is the reverse , not sure which direction i should steer my gf's boy , brighton or chelsea :lolol:

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
Starting to see a load of new fans and you can spot them a mile away. In the north tonight they had "Beards" and primark jeans. Is this really the type of people we want folllowing our club? I would rather pay more per season and keep our class.

The more the merrier imo. And I like "beards" - shows wisdom and character

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Were you saying that in the 1990's, on a Tuesday night when we could only muster 4000 real fans at the Goldstone? Oh, gathered not.....Or was it because you were not yet a fan...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I used to be a chelsea season ticket holder , gave it up last season , ive had a season ticket for me , my 2 sons and my gf's boy for 3 seasons now , next season will be our 4th, out of my 2 boys one is now brighton 1st chelsea 2nd and the other is the reverse , not sure which direction i should steer my gf's boy , brighton or chelsea :lolol:

Brighton. You know it makes sense.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Brighton. You know it makes sense.
he'll probably make his own mind up as he idolises my eldest who is brighton 1st and he'll be going to the amex as opposed to stamford bridge !

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who the hell is this 'Eva' character, anyway? :moo:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You see, that's your mistake right there. I brainwashed my two kids. Best present I've ever given them.
i brainwashed both of mine into supporting chelsea , alas one switched to brighton of his own accord, im quite sure he will be brighton , dont fret !

kjgood

Oooops i'd better shave my moustache off when I get home in case I am classed as a recent fan although not quite a new one. Could the learned people of NSC please advise me what brand of jeans I am allowed to wear seeing as though the Primanni lesuire range is not permitted? I do have some Levi's, are these acceptable?

Finally as a more mature, more rounded person is it OK if I wear a football shirt or is that also not really permitted as a fashion statement and I suppose the socks and sandles will have to go as well?

****! we need every fan we can get as long as they are there to support the boys on the field.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
The more new fans young or old the better. Welcome to you all. 22,000 season ticket holders fantastic effort, as an oldie of over 50 years following the club, I never thought I would see the day. I love the old days but this season is fantastic. Reminds me of 1978-79, and the best away trip of all time Newcastle.
One of my colleagues took there 2 children to the Burnley match, their first visit. Husband United fan wife Spurs. They loved it so much bought a family season ticket and their children being encouraged to support their local team. Cuts the family arguments !!!

Jan 30, 2008
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] I heard you were at the match last night :whistle:
I hope you wasn't dancing and throwing beer around in the North Stand concourse after the match :wink:

NO bn9 I'M NOT A GLORY HUNTER and I'm sticking to my guns , HIPSTERS , BOBBLE HATTERS AND BEER THROWERS........... what ever next :ascarf:
regards
DR

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've had a season ticket for 3 seasons now and soon to be 4th. I went to the withdean a few times but now I can not get enough of following the Albion. As I have said before I used to support man utd (que verbal abuse) I had no reason to, I only did because my family do, I have managed to get one family member to get a season ticket next year and my cousin does a podcast about the Albion weekly. I love watching Brighton and can't understand why either my mum or dad didn't take me to see my local club.
Any ways though I love watching Brighton (I could go on)

There must be lots of fans like you. You hardly ever saw a kid in the park in an Albion shirt in the dark days. Now it seems to be most of them wearing Albion kit :thumbsup:

I love it that local kids n longer want United, Chelsea, Arsenal shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here