Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New dog in March

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Get a Border Collie, it will be comfortable with animals and is bred for rounding up sheep and animals etc.
It is very hardy, reliable and loyal.
It will run all day long.
I am not a pet lover, but my Border Collie is very useful around the place.
She earns her keep and is rewarded appropriately.

We've got a Collie it's useless around the place, and is thoroughly spoilt. And we love him to bits. :love:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Getting a new dog in March. Any recommendations? Needs to be good around livestock. We've had a couple of French bulldogs but tbh they were a bit of a pain so we had them put down.

Knowing that you put previous dogs down because they are 'a bit of a pain' my recomendation would be dont buy one, and save it the displeasure of your company.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That is so weird. All these threads on dogs today and my neighbours Staffie ran out in the road this morning and got run over. I told him about these threads and we did have a good laugh about it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
My cousin just got a Cockapoo, and very cute it is too!
They're also a great idea for persuading people to spend pedigree sums for what used to be known as a mongrel. Good for insurance companies too as they can charge more for these designer mongrels. Same with labara-bloody-doodles. People pay £800+ for a mongrel. I love mongrels, would never want a pedigree dog but this latest ruse is plan nonsense.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Knowing that you put previous dogs down because they are 'a bit of a pain' my recomendation would be dont buy one, and save it the displeasure of your company.

Ha! It's not your fault as you weren't to know this thread was a joke thread referring to a spammer. I have only ever put dogs down through illness or old age. Rest assured I am a responsible dog owner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here