Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Chant - WTF?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one to not understand or have any idea what the words are to this new chant you're all talking about. I've heard it (vaguely) at some of the games but I have no idea what the words are. Am I alone? Can someone print the words? I like to sing, I have a loud voice, I could help!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
This one?

We are the North stand, the north stand, the north stand,
the north stand of the albion, the albion, the albion,
the albion from the sussex, the sussex, the sussex,
the sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Does anyone know how to reply to "reputation" comments ? im probably missing something obvious but it seems to be a mechanism for leaving anonymous insults. Who would want to do that rather than identify themselves ?

That's how I see it, pretty sure it's anonymous which is pretty weird, and why I don't pay any attention to it. o

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
why we are copying that mob from up the road i will never know, first they called em self ultras, then we followed, then that stupid song is sung by them too, come on lads we can do better than that!!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Am I the only one to not understand or have any idea what the words are to this new chant you're all talking about. I've heard it (vaguely) at some of the games but I have no idea what the words are. Am I alone? Can someone print the words? I like to sing, I have a loud voice, I could help!
I shouldn't worry too much if you don't know any words.

Just go "Derr-derr-de derr" instead. Usually works...

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
People refuse to sing the "ultra" song which is sung by heaps of other clubs not including palace yet everyone chants Seagulls which was stolen directly from palace....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh God are we still going on about this chant. I think this it the most boring subject ever on NSC, there is always at least one thread on it on the first page. The chant is a bit shit, Palace do it, so do loads of others, but who cares? If it is sung by everyone and sung loud then I'd rather we have it than don't have it. Most football chants are a bit shit really anyway if you think about them, aren't they?

Palace seem to have taken a real exception to this one so if it winds them up that much it cant be a bad thing.

Celtic, Palarse or St Pauli - all complete scumbags. Why some of of our fans wish to associate us with them and their SHITHOUSE song I don't know.

Ridiculous comment. Apart from GOSBTS, how many chants do we have that are completely original, and aren't stolen / copied from another team? Are we 'associated' with those teams then? No, of course we aren't. 'Brighton Aces'- now that is probably about as clear a rip-off of Newcastle's 'Blaydon Races' song you could possibly get. Does that mean we are 'associated' with them?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not keen on the song itself but we DESPERATELY need new songs and so anything additional to the current (shockingly bad) repertoire is most welcome

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This one?

We are the North stand, the north stand, the north stand,
the north stand of the albion, the albion, the albion,
the albion from the sussex, the sussex, the sussex,
the sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea.

I preferred the version we sang at the MooCamp last season -

We are the North Stand , the North Stand , the North Stand
The North Stand of the Albion , the Albion , the Albion
The Albion from Sussex , from Sussex , from Sussex
From Sussex by the sea , the sea , the sea
wer ho oh oh oh oh wer ho oh oh oh oh

Sergey Gotsmanov

May 11, 2011
South London
That new chant is total crap and I don't and will not be singing it in the hope it one day disappears. I did once join in with the "Sea, Sea, Sea" bit and just felt like an utter fool so good riddance to it I say! It might catch on if we got Whoopie Goldberg out in the centre circle at half time complete with Sister Act get-up to whip the crowd into a rousing chorus though.

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Oh look another thread moaning about a song (post 6 onwards) - lets just sing Alllbbboorrringg three times a game

But we named ourselves Albion after West Brom so even that is unoriginal

So i guess this means that if some of our fans want us to only sing songs are truely original to us and that haven't been copied from elsewhere then we will only able to sing GOSBTS or sit in complete silence from now on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here