Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Chairman?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Was Thinking Today, Some People Are Not Dick Knight's Biggest Fan And Of Course He's Quite Old So Could Die Anytime. Who Would You Like to Take Over If Dick Left?

I Quite Like Pete Waterman at MK Dons. At Least He's Built A Stadium

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that bloke who has just told Delia to bugger off at Norwich...now he has billions...get him in. NOW!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Preferably someone VERY rich, and PROFLIGATE, but not ORANGE because that makes you a laughing stock.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
interesting that people on here want someone with money who could put the dosh in to build the stadium....but didnt we have someone whith loads of dosh who promised to build us a stadium a certain Mr W Archer?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I Think We Need Someone With A Better Business Than a Second Hand T-Shirt Emporium.

I was thinking more we'd all have a go on a rotational basis. One week at a time - I'll do the first round, you can do second if you like. Give the club back to the people and all that...

And they were all NEW T-shirts. I didn't flog anyone else's pre-worn tat, thank you very much indeedio.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
interesting that people on here want someone with money who could put the dosh in to build the stadium....but didnt we have someone whith loads of dosh who promised to build us a stadium a certain Mr W Archer?

Yes he was trying to FOCUS all. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here