Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Away Kit

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else see the guy down opposite the Odean today by the Beach Hut thing in what very much appears to be our new away shirt? definitely looked like a playing kit over training top.
If it is our new away top, it's lush :love:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Anyone else see the guy down opposite the Odean today by the Beach Hut thing in what very much appears to be our new away shirt? definitely looked like a playing kit over training top.
If it is our new away top, it's lush :love:

Picks?

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Got none sadly, but it was the same as the home kit, but with red and black stripes, plain red back with the 'Donatello' in white, and this weird stripe that went down the right side of the shirt and round to the bottom of the back, will try and draw it on paint or something !

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Got none sadly, but it was the same as the home kit, but with red and black stripes, plain red back with the 'Donatello' in white, and this weird stripe that went down the right side of the shirt and round to the bottom of the back, will try and draw it on paint or something !

Its not the old one is it ? I know there was a red/black stripe with "skint" but im not sure if we had a red/black stripe sponsered by "Donatello" ?

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Had the 'ITS' logo on it on the front and this weird funky stripe down the side which cut into the shirt then went round the back.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Due to lack of artistic talent it's taking a while, will hopefully have a poor paint job up here tomorrow morning. :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
if it's asymetrical I'm not buying it and I'm not sure I can even cope with seeing us play in it. Asymetical shirts look shit!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
picksmisc.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If it is red and black, I'm buying it.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
...................and if someone is wearing it around town why hasn't it been officially announced

I guess some find their way out there. I saw a kid in B&Q a couple of years back with the yellow skint away shirt, some weeks before it was officially unveiled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here