Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Bridge Car Park

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I walk that way around 20/30 minutes after the games and never seen more than a doz cars queuing to get out.

edit

Exit is straight via the bridge to the traffic lights right and left leading to the slip roads to the A27

Last edited:

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
There is also car parking available just a few minutes' walk from the Amex, on a seasonal or match-to-match basis, at the new Bridge Car Park for all home matches.

Parking is available on a match-by-match basis for £13 per game – and we can accept late bookings as secure parking vouchers are now sent by email. To book please call the Customer Services team on 0845 873 0251

Got the club email today and bridge road car park has gone up from £11 to £13 per game
It was expensive at the previous price now it's boardline taking the piss

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yeah just randomly bumping the price by 2 quid is taking the piss. At £11 I was considering using it. At £13 no chance. £10 would be a fair price to me.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Yeah just randomly bumping the price by 2 quid is taking the piss. At £11 I was considering using it. At £13 no chance. £10 would be a fair price to me.

I suppose if you get a season ticket for it at £270 it works out about £10 a game with a few cup matches and friendlies.

Incidently just to confirm its a doddle getting out. I left at the final whistle last game and was home in Mile Oak in less than 25 mins. :)

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Interested in that too as I might buy a space for tomorrow...

Well we used it yesterday and after a very slow walk down to the car park after the game we managed to get away pretty quick , the traffic is held at times for pedestrians wishing to cross the road but once the crowd thins out down there things move pretty quick tbh .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here