Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BLACK stash

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty good stuff IMHO, whatever the club do is always pi$$es off someone but hey ho

I once purchased a genuine worn Albion training top that Steve Coppell had used (complete with SC's initials). I've yet to find an occasion when it would be appropriate to wear it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I once purchased a genuine worn Albion training top that Steve Coppell had used (complete with SC's initials). I've yet to find an occasion when it would be appropriate to wear it.

My stepbrother is a Palace fan. At least once a season I will remove all the normal clothing from his wardrobe, putting in it's place my Albion training top. He never gets wise enough to keep an emergency top hidden. Palace for you.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

Christmas? Leave the red coat slightly open, and make sure the white beard also doesn't obscure the initials. You'll be a blast bringing gift wrapped Albion merchandise down the chimney!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Pretty good stuff IMHO, whatever the club do is always pi$$es off someone but hey ho

'Pissing people off' is a bit strong. Stereotyping I know, but male football fans as a whole are generally 'Man at Next' types (or worse) in terms of clothing and it makes economic sense for the club to pander to this demographic, but that doesn't mean that those of us who wouldn't be seen dead in Next-type clobber can't bemoan the fact that our sartorial snobbery isn't pandered for by the club and never has been.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry I'm currently being held as a sex slave in Bushy's underground spankpit. He's had dibs on me for a while now.

Has Bushy washed off the daveinprague woz 'ere grafitti written in blood on the wall yet ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here