Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BHAFC ticket website

D

Deleted member 22389

works with neither fan number nor email for me. Usual IT teething problems.

Really on something like this there should be no excuses. Why couldn't they test the site thoroughly before launching, unless it was late and the club panicked to get the new ticket system up. Tried my details couldn't log in. Club will lose money if they don't get it sorted.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Just spoke to club having same issues and was told if u have more than 1 account attached to your email then may cause problem ,nice man sorted all issues over phone while I checked it with him all working thank u nice man

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Really on something like this there should be no excuses. Why couldn't they test the site thoroughly before launching, unless it was late and the club panicked to get the new ticket system up. Tried my details couldn't log in. Club will lose money if they don't get it sorted.

They likely outsourced the dev and testing, or perhaps it's a general "upgrade" across all FL sites.

They should put up some sort of note on OS though

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The club re set my account really quickly when I e-mailed them.

The site is really slow on my work PC anyone else finding that? Doesn't feel like an upgrade really.

D

Deleted member 22389

Aha, interesting. I can log on to the old site and see all my details using fan number and password - http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk, but get 'user not found' if I access the 'new' site via link from the clubs homepage - http://www.seagullstickets.com/

Thought therefore maybe the old site has only duff/old info on it, but it is showing 14/15 ST purchase.

I tried the old site to and that worked. I can only presume that our details have not been transferred across yet or they have and been corrupted along the way which is why they reset the password. As rugrat mentioned, a note on why this happening would be helpful to all supporters.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Why are people calling and emailing club to change password when you can do it on the site?

As the FAN numbers have not been recognised in some cases (inc. mine) and this appears to be the way to sort the issue out.

D

Deleted member 22389

Why are people calling and emailing club to change password when you can do it on the site?

I couldn't even do that on the new site either because it is not recognising my fan number.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Cancelled S/T back in April, (mainly due to finances) with the idea of buying matchday tickets this season as and when I could afford them. Club still send me e-mails and stuff through the post (got Sami's post card this week) and they quote my fan number each time. Tried to log on to the ticket website and it doesn't recognise my fan number/password or e-mail address. Tried the 'forgotten password' link, still no joy and if I try and create a new account it says 'account already exsists'. Looks like this is going to invlove a long phone call to the ticket office, assuming the club would like me to actually buy a ticket when I can afford it!

:shrug:

As advised I sent an e-mail to the club today and they replied 2hrs later and have sorted the problem out.

:thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've heard from the club on this...

1. An update is scheduled to be run tonight that will permit everyone to login with Fan Number and password (or postcode if the account has not been accessed before).

2. Loyalty points update in due course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here