Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new baby! middle name needed

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
some great replies my surname is harris and seeing as it is slang for arse miles of harris and miles the harris are both out of the question im afraid although being a brightonian it may be an apt name! was going to go with older rather than newer as they could always play for manage the scum one day!

Are you kidding? That makes it all the better a middle name. Just ask Sue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQKtl3MGCE

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Priestfield.

straight out of the charlie oatway school of middle names "Peter Bruno Gordon Lewis Adam Andrew Ashley Craig Inigo Vicente Casper Ryan Gary Marcos Torbjorn Kazenga Liam Wayne Tomasz William Charlie Gus "

Hang on, hang on! You forgot "Glenn, Roque, Michael E., Michael O., Jermaine, Jordan, Didier, Carlton, Emile, Thomas" amongst others :jester:

harmsey

May 20, 2011
My wife has mentioned robert peter as middle names now after her grandads, if this ends up being the case I won't be too unhappy as I can say its after codner and smith I mean zamora and ward! But if we do go plain then albion will be added too!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want to second Horton. I think Miles Horton Harris sounds quite boss, actually.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Bryton - I wanted it for my sons middle name, but wasnt alone to use it!

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
our son born 5 months ago has gus as a middle name i very nearly got vicente in as well but the mrs was having none of it :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here