Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't think so, around New Year

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I believe the away stand will be ready in October but the full work won't be finished until January.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Eddie the Seagull said:
Not until Jan 2006 - so you're stuck with 700 in the air-conditioned stand.

Full details on the opening will be published on the official site in July 2007. :p

ccfcwelshlad said:
Can anyone confirm when this will be ready?? Our visit in October? ???

They said Mid-October. But when does any work ever get finished on time.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: New Away Stand

London Irish said:
They said Mid-October. But when does any work ever get finished on time.

Perry added, "We're starting at the west end. We hope to complete all the work at the west end by the end of September and then we will move to the eastern end and put in the new hospitality suite and finish off the seats at the east end. All the work is due to be finished by the end of January.

Re: Re: Re: New Away Stand

Yorkie said:
Perry added, "We're starting at the west end. We hope to complete all the work at the west end by the end of September and then we will move to the eastern end and put in the new hospitality suite and finish off the seats at the east end. All the work is due to be finished by the end of January.

I assumed from this that the away fans would get relocated early in either September and October as they would need to start working on the East (railway) end, making the current away end unusable from that point. But perhaps not *shrugs*

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Away Stand

s.stubbs said:
rather spend a tuesday night in Brighton than baaardiff,it's a f***ing shithole full of pointy heads.

I quite like Cardiff , it's got it's shit bits, but you could say that of any major capitol city :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here