Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New away kit

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There is obviously an historic trail of the colour, started with the Pavillion ? then railings? It's a good colour. maybe the team can get Bianchi sponsored bikes to match as well.

In fact we wore that very colour, but in stripes along with white, al la Argentina, for a couple of seasons or so, back in our Withdean years.

Mere conincidence probably.

By the way, that's a la Argentina when it came to the colour of our shirts, rather than our playing style. :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think we should all be worried that Dunk hasn’t appeared in the kit reveal.

Is he going?

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
In fact we wore that very colour, but in stripes along with white, al la Argentina, for a couple of seasons or so, back in our Withdean years.

Mere conincidence probably.

By the way, that's a la Argentina when it came to the colour of our shirts, rather than our playing style. :)

This is very turquoise whereas the 2005 shirt was a sky blue.

Attachments

• brighton-2005-06-home.jpg
    brighton-2005-06-home.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.14.29.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.14.29.png
    617.4 KB · Views: 292

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think we should all be worried that Dunk hasn’t appeared in the kit reveal.

Is he going?

That was a bit of a rumour I helped start last summer [emoji3526]

This time we have an opposite scenario. Ben White is pictured happily posing in the new kit. Does this mean he’s staying?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Look just as good in the flesh (erm, polyester or whatever) - just been to the club shop to get one for me, and one for one of my sons, who had recently decided he wanted some mint coloured tops so the timing was perfect!

The sizing looks normal, so if you have any of the recent replica shirts, I suggest you go for the same size again. The description notes it is tailored/slim fit, but seems no different to me (or him).

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Looks like a tube of minty fresh toothpaste.

Fortunately I'm over the age of 30 so have grown out of buying replica shirts, but if the people want it and the club make some profit on it, then knock yourselves out.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Love it, ordered it.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
There is obviously an historic trail of the colour, started with the Pavillion ? then railings? It's a good colour. maybe the team can get Bianchi sponsored bikes to match as well.

I knew I had seen the jersey before somewhere :lolol::facepalm:

ebykr-bianchi-1958-racing-team-fausto-coppi-2048x1414.jpgJan-Ullrich-of-the-Bianchi-team-Tour-de-France-second-placed-starts-01-August-2003.jpg

My son and wife love it - still not keen on it "as a football top" myself, but sure it will grow on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here