Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Amex gallery

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
My god our stadium is looking beautiful. The West Stand looks awesome...very similar look to Stamford Bridge's West Stand.

There's two images of dressing rooms, the first images show lockers with some wooden benches - is that the Away Dressing Room? The second image is an oval shaped room with build-in seats - I'm guessing that must be the Home Dressing Room?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there some sort of feng shui thing going on with the dressing rooms?

Don't know much about that sort of thing but I can't help noticing the away dressing room is square shaped with wooden benches, whereas the home one is curved, with no corners, and nice comfy seats.

I'm pretty sure there is something in feng shui stuff about corners of rooms having some sort of negative connotation :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would imagine the one with lockers is for the ball boys/girls?

No, it's the away team room. Hover your mouse over the image and you can read the captions :thumbsup:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Is there some sort of feng shui thing going on with the dressing rooms?

Don't know much about that sort of thing but I can't help noticing the away dressing room is square shaped with wooden benches, whereas the home one is curved, with no corners, and nice comfy seats.

I'm pretty sure there is something in feng shui stuff about corners of rooms having some sort of negative connotation :lol:

They say the corners give players the opportunity to hide, when they are crurved it means that all the players can see each other.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can anyone zoom in and see how much the pie and a pint deal is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here