Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My son is going to be delighted. He LOVES his black away top.

Still wants the new home kit though. And the new official Premier League football. And FIFA 18.

The players and clubs may get an enormous pay rise out of this promotion but us parents certainly don't :cry:

Might want to take a look at the sow on badge thread.....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just wish they would do them for kids under 8. Is that a Nike issue?

That black kit fits kids 6 upwards, as the boys at my son's under 7s team will prove at training.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That black kit fits kids 6 upwards, as the boys at my son's under 7s team will prove at training.

I'm just desperate to part with my money but have not been able to! Have wanted a bloomin' club crest car sticker for over a year and they've not had any, nor any clothes for 1 1/2 to 6 year olds!

Firstly, I agree kits for kids are expensive, however....

I always get one at the start of the season for the boy (8) because pound for pound they are a lot better value than some of the stuff ol lady Notthenineo'clocknews gets him. Call it forty quid, he'll wear it 80 times during the year (and it's still in good nick) so, 50p a wear. She'll buy him a Simpsons tee shirt from Asda for a fiver, he'll only wear it 5 times (a quid a wear, but I'm sure you worked that out!) she'll also buy him a Fred Perry for nights out, family parties etc and I bet he only wears that about 10 times before he out grows it, and God knows how much she's paid for that.

It's all a perception of value. Come the new kit launch, if I've got the money to buy him one I will, if I haven't I won't. Simples.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I bought the black shirt last year and paid £5? extra to have the official EFL badges added to the sleeves - big mistake, can I have them overwritten with EPL ones now?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I bought the black shirt last year and paid £5? extra to have the official EFL badges added to the sleeves - big mistake, can I have them overwritten with EPL ones now?

No, you can buy a new one, with EPL patches on the sleeves, and without the Amex logo on the back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here