Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never mind Vicente scoring......what about Kooshack ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bruno was awful today. Looked well out of touch, took half an hour every time he was on the ball, and was rightfully subbed early.
Hmmmm.

I'm in the north east and came away with the impression he was killing them, in the first half, down in the south west.

He came off because in Gus' brave new world of going for a win, he's surplus on the same pitch as Spanish Dave,

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Brilliant performance by him today. I'd like to think that the clowns who gave him so much stick recently will feel like the true Muppets they are, now. Fat chance of that happening though. :rolleyes:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brilliant.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Because the sponsors get to meet the MOTM. And Bruno seems to be an interesting personality.

And also because the sponsors had probably indulged generously in the hospitatlity so their judgement may have been a teeny weeny bit impaired.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmmmm.

I'm in the north east and came away with the impression he was killing them, in the first half, down in the south west.

He came off because in Gus' brave new world of going for a win, he's surplus on the same pitch as Spanish Dave,

He came off because he had his hands on his knees just before. He was utterly shattered and clearly wasn't ready to come back.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree......I believe as did sky?

Man of the match decision was greeted with silence in wsu instead of the usual cheer of approval.

Was greeted with laughter around me, as it was a very bizarre decision.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If we are being totally honest, without Tomasz we would have likely lost 2 - 1 today, maybe 3 - 1.

Had an EPIC game, thank fook.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If we are being totally honest, without Tomasz we would have likely lost 2 - 1 today, maybe 3 - 1.

Had an EPIC game, thank fook.

Their keeper made a couple of great saves too.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Best keeping performance since Kuipers at home against Cardiff in league 2 (2000 i think)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's his job.... but it is good to have someone who can do it so well. MOTM by a long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here