Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never Go Back

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Someone said he'd be no more than a peripheral figure this season. Occasionally coming off the bench to do very little of note.

They know who they are...

:bounce:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Couldn't make it tonight - stuffed at work and gutted.

But I'll just repeat what I've posted before.

I remember Ward is his prime as a very small boy. I was destroyed when he left :)

He came back - didn't much but scored a goal at the goldstone. I remember that feeling very very well.

Hopefully tonight many younger fans felt the same thing. Very very special. They go back to school tomorrow, knowing that the all the kids that support Chelsea and Manchester United (when I was a kid it was Liverpool) pretend not to care but are deeply jealous because anyone there tonight experienced a moment of magic

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
He did it for two clubs already, scoring the goal that takes us up is his destiny.

Well technically he's already won us 4 points single handed. It's perfectly possible that we could finish less than 4 points clear of 3rd and thus he may have already scored the goals to take us up!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Now that it's 2 winning goals can we get excited :rave:

To a point, yes. But the pixxing of pants when BZ scored at Leeds was frankly embarrassing. But how about we all get really excited when he pops number 8 into the net against Birmingham in April to maintain our 8 point lead at the top?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here