Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neutral thoughts on the Wednesday game

Gabriel

Apr 12, 2016
Apologies for the ads. The journalism industry is buggered at the moment so sadly, it's one of the few ways I can earn from my work. Onto the football - do you think a right-back and another striker is needed before the end of January?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Apologies for the ads. The journalism industry is buggered at the moment so sadly, it's one of the few ways I can earn from my work. Onto the football - do you think a right-back and another striker is needed before the end of January?

Oh yes, times are not good for journos right now ... intrusive ads are the least of it.

Right back? No, we have Rosenior back shortly and young Rob Hunt looks an adequate replacement. Striker? Definitely. We know that CH is looking at options but we certainly need to find someone in next couple of weeks

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His Twitter link has him as a Midlands based youngster who is learning to write about football in the lower leagues. Here's his online page http://www.thefootballab.co.uk/

Worth a follow for his very mature insight into the game. Perhaps our resident 'journo' should take a note of his modest approach and quiet determination to produce something worthwhile.

Yes. . . . I was being a bit of a cock. Little change there :wozza::lolol:

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz

Great piece of work, well done.

However I would like to complain about the ads, all I got was an ad for a 'sensible diesel supplier' whilst others got 'Sexy Russian women'!

Sort it out mate.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here