Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Second hand iPads go for about £250.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
I got an ASUS eee pad transformer for christmas, amazing machine and the best of both worlds i.e, tablet/netbook, definitely worth checking out.
I got mine as a free gift when upgrading my mobile at mobilephones.net, amazing deals if you're due an upgrade.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
I think the Toshiba NB550D is great value for money. With a bit more graphics umph you might be able to install a few games and good for video. Definitely need to upgrade to 2GB at some point otherwise may be a little slow.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I got an ASUS eee pad transformer for christmas, amazing machine and the best of both worlds i.e, tablet/netbook, definitely worth checking out.
I got mine as a free gift when upgrading my mobile at mobilephones.net, amazing deals if you're due an upgrade.

That definitely sounds great from the reviews I've read. :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Got a Samsung N150+ few months ago and it's perfect for browsing, mid level office and genearlly just a good, solid dependable worker. Tablets are a fad for scenesters and downlookers.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
What do you want to do C++ wise ?

I am just starting out. My company are going to put me through some courses but I am quite interested to put some time in outside of work in order to speed things up. Currently working through a C++ for beginners book which comes with a compiler.

The aim, long term, is to be able to build applications capable of printing personalised documents from data and JPEGs provided. I am very interested in the variable data and print side of C++. We currently employ a freelance programmer who does all of this in C. Any course recommendations? I have no prior programming knowledge except a bit of Visual Basic at college.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I am just starting out. My company are going to put me through some courses but I am quite interested to put some time in outside of work in order to speed things up. Currently working through a C++ for beginners book which comes with a compiler.

The aim, long term, is to be able to build applications capable of printing personalised documents from data and JPEGs provided. I am very interested in the variable data and print side of C++. We currently employ a freelance programmer who does all of this in C. Any course recommendations? I have no prior programming knowledge except a bit of Visual Basic at college.

I'd have to think about that, but I can foresee you having problems without having someone else around you to help. Apart from learning the syntax etc. your biggest issue could be your class design. Feel free to PM me any C++ questions and I'll try to answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here