Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nervous

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Is anybody else out there really, really nervous about tomorrow night`s game?
Two weeks ago i was really looking forward to it but what with the way the wheels have come off lately will need more than a couple of pints pre-match to get me through the night.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The lack of responses to this thread confirms that there are alot of people worried about the Southampton game. And rightly so, they're a good team. But alot of us were worried about the Charlton and Peterborough games too, and they didn't turn out too badly.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
going to be a very good open game of footy,win or loose,i wasnt expecting us to be in the top half of the league,let alone top,so im gonn enjoy whatever the result

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keep Stains off the scoresheet for 20 mins and watch our confidence grow, go a goal down early on and I think we'll get thumped

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Feeling exactly the same as you mate, very nervous about this one, especially with the lack of transfer activity that has happened today.Couldn't stop thinking about it last night! Am still confident in the team, just saints are on good form at the moment, will be a tough one. Just try and enjoy the occasion and the atmosphere we will have in our end!

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
More worried about the Ashes. I think we'll be alright for a draw at least tomorrow night.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not worried in the slightest.I fully expect a defeat.I don't want a hiding though.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can see a draw .... Our slump all stems back to the Woking home match when half the team was changed and th momentum lost ... It will take some getting back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here