Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nero

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he mentioned to me that Virgo is next!!!

nero

Oct 23, 2003
thanks for the vote of confidence

nero

Oct 23, 2003
virgs is safe,harding is on his way.again a deal is on the table,probalbley everton 2-300k.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm, look at last weeks game and tell me you wouldn't bite someones arm off if they offerd 300k for Harding.

BOTH goals were his fault.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
how do you know..you weren't there!

:shootself

nero

Oct 23, 2003
why is selling harding bad news! the last 5 games he has been utter rubbish,especialy at ipswich where he had his worst performance in the stripes! and if everton are stupid enough to lay out that sort of money then we should be very grateful.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AH excellent....another day slagging off our U21 youngster. You must all feel very good about yourselves:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
selling harding is good news bud - 200k is shit though eh!!:p

just getting a bit worried about our entire f***ing team getting stripped away.

ay least now maybe the legend that is Gary Hart can get back in the team again!

and Jarrett

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I tihnk selling harding is not a problem, he's been rubbish pretty much everytime I've seen him this season. Think a prem club can fork out a little more than 300k though. Altohugh this with some sell on clauses and appearance clauses would be ok I guess. might push it up nearer the 500k then

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
I say selling Harding is a blessing, as it might enable the board to hang on to to better players like Hinch, Virgo & Knight & to offer new contracts

nero

Oct 23, 2003
200k may well be low but dick will have all sorts of clauses in the deal to get that figure up !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is this ogh stuff?

Everyone is talking as If he is some sort of saviour...to be honest since he did his leg at Peterboro he has been a bit part and squad member, no more. Yes he played well at home vs Leeds, but come on!

I am very surprised him and the welsh menace is still at the club.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
AH excellent....another day slagging off our U21 youngster. You must all feel very good about yourselves:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Only in the U21s because he is left footed.

FACT.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
dave the gaffer said:
what is this ogh stuff?

Everyone is talking as If he is some sort of saviour...to be honest since he did his leg at Peterboro he has been a bit part and squad member, no more. Yes he played well at home vs Leeds, but come on!

I am very surprised him and the welsh menace is still at the club.
He's not a saviour, no, but I've still got a soft spot for the lad. That's it I suppose. On his day, he can still have as good as game as anyone else out there. He's another loyal Albion servant imho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here