Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock....would you?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Despite what people say about him and his style of football he is the best prospect to get us into the Premier League but it would be a different approach and tactics to the last couple of seasons.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
tumblr_m6oaosRkai1qaxdql.gif

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wouldn't want him at the club because I don't think we would progress under him. And also 1991. But I have to say I have really enjoyed listening to interviews with him recently e.g. with Danny Baker last Saturday. I feel quite guilty about this for some reason :D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would love to know how you can possibly justify that absolute heap of bollocks.

Talking of posting bollocks I notice you are back posting your usual rubbish again!

If you study his record he has an outstanding record of getting clubs promoted at all levels including up to the Premier and given the resources and not heavy resources he would do the same for us, but I wouldn't expect to be able to convince you as you are the only person who knows anything about football in your mind.

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Not bad....do you know any other jokes...?

I didn't say I would like him here if you read my post properly **** I was after peoples opinions! As for him retiring if a decent offer came in for him I think he will take it. I just think with our losses if we do not make it up in the next season or two things will start going downhill I hope i'm wrong

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I think he has lost his passion for the game now
I recall him saying earlier last season that he wouldn't manage in the top division if he got Leeds up
Didn't know he is a qualified ref too

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I thought the same about him until he became our manager.
A great motivator and man manager, the football was a bit direct at times, but he did well at Selhurst.
Left a bad taste when we went into administration and he cleared off to QP ha ha ha.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Take away the far more attractive football style that Poyet imposed, they're not so different in their dirty tactics.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I didn't say I would like him here if you read my post properly **** I was after peoples opinions! As for him retiring if a decent offer came in for him I think he will take it. I just think with our losses if we do not make it up in the next season or two things will start going downhill I hope i'm wrong

Surely you knew how most people would react?

It's not as though he hasn't been slagged off on here plenty of times before.

Camicus

Just been chatting with a Leeds fan and this is a direct quote "Warnock wouldn't be any good for your lot as you play nice football" I rest my case

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
I know he is ex Palarse but he is the sort of manager to get us out of the championship. Would he come here and what are peoples thoughts on him? I know he is not everyones cup of tea but he has been there and got the t-shirt regarding promotion

i would hate to watch his style of football. anyway i think enough teams have proved in recent times you can get promoted playing a good passing style - swansea, norwich for example. warnock is a dinasaur and proved it with leeds.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
No thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here