Neil Warnock leaves Rotherham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even his family? Really?

As an Albion fan I've found his year or so in charge quite a laugh :smile:

I meant HE deserves everything he gets.

It was always going to be a complete car crash at Leeds with him there, we all said it at the time the day he walked in, and so its proved. He has an ego the size of Belgium and seemed to think he could do whatever the hell he liked up there. Leeds fans loved him at first, but you just cannot have someone like him in charge of a club and expect any success. He's a total head mental.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Slightly surprising. Maybe taken the club as far as he can?
What is this expression "maybe he has taken the club as far as he can" I saw this mentioned re Steve Bruce at Hull. If Hull fail promotion, he has not taken the club as far as he can - he has effectively failed to achieve the set goal. Stupid expression to me.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Have I missed something?? Did Fatty Arbuckle get the sack?

Steve Evans, the head coach, will leave the club this summer and Cellino has talked with a number of potential replacements, although he has yet to make a decision on Evans’ successor. Cellino has spoken with the Italian coaches Giuseppe Iachini, Roberto Di Matteo and Luigi Delneri, while the Oldham Athletic manager, John Sheridan, has also emerged as a contender.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ited-massimo-cellino-fa-charge-ross-mccormack

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Steve Evans will surely get binned at The Leeds United.

He lives quite close to Peterborough, as it happens, and is quite good chums with Darragh McAnthony, the Posh chairman. Posh are currently manager-free, I believe, after getting rid of Graham Westley a few weeks ago. Much as it might seem an odd fit, given Peterborough's policy of hoovering up young & hungry talent from non-league and League Two, it would be no surprise if Tubby ended up there.

Warnock is, however, the bookies' favourite for Forest, isn't he? Another seemingly odd couple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here