Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
anyone can be my mum......she is a pile of ashes now!!! as you were. :lolol:

Fight fire with fire.

Besides where is Dr NO she/he is correct.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I would love it to be Robbie Keane but his wage structure may be beyond us. We have the advantage that CH and Robbie are friends

url]

Not so sure re wage demands.

Keane is getting on in footballing terms and wage wise, whoever he signs for, he will need to be realistic with his demands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not so sure re wage demands.

Keane is getting on in footballing terms and wage wise, whoever he signs for, he will need to be realistic with his demands.

There are always a few clubs staring relegation in the face in the Premier who will have one last roll of the dice by throwing money at a proven player and I think a few of them will see Robbie as that option in the coming months

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
There are always a few clubs staring relegation in the face in the Premier who will have one last roll of the dice by throwing money at a proven player and I think a few of them will see Robbie as that option in the coming months

Perhaps. Although his experience could be useful, for me, he's another one who isn't an improvement so isn't worth the effort.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Perhaps. Although his experience could be useful, for me, he's another one who isn't an improvement so isn't worth the effort.

Robbie is a good link player between the strikers and the midfield. He would be great for away matches playing one up front with him linking through the middle and he is great in wet conditions which we will come up against in the February and March time.

For me he would be worth it but I totally understand not everyone looks at things or players in the same way

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Robbie is a good link player between the strikers and the midfield. He would be great for away matches playing one up front with him linking through the middle and he is great in wet conditions which we will come up against in the February and March time.

For me he would be worth it but I totally understand not everyone looks at things or players in the same way

Sure, he has been a great player, absolutely no doubt.

theboybilly

Wasn't really strong enough at the time, missed many opportunites and penalties, didn't think he was what we had expected and his constant automatic selection even when not on form had stranglehold on team selection.

To be fair Lingard wasn't in a team playing to win in most games. Most of the time it was a case of grabbing a point and onto the next game as long as we didnt lose to sides around us. Most of Albion's play was centered around passing the ball along our back four or back to the Big Pole. I dont recall Lingard missing a penalty but it was 2 years ago

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
To be fair Lingard wasn't in a team playing to win in most games. Most of the time it was a case of grabbing a point and onto the next game as long as we didnt lose to sides around us. Most of Albion's play was centered around passing the ball along our back four or back to the Big Pole. I dont recall Lingard missing a penalty but it was 2 years ago

Scored a goal in the Play Offs that season too.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Millwall?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So nobody seems to know who this striker could be? Surely we'd be a more attractive option than Cardiff and Warnock...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The toon are apparently interested in Callum Wilson? Maybe we are too? (Know it's not Cardiff but you never know!)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So nobody seems to know who this striker could be? Surely we'd be a more attractive option than Cardiff and Warnock...
Depends what the striker needs. If it's just some game time to get match fitness etc, some strikers might be more confident of getting that at Cardiff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here