Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Pringle-SCR joins anti-falmer brigade

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Did anyone hear his program before 09.00 this morning

He organised a debate regarding the temporary quashing of the YES decision ? He interviewed Martin Perry and took calls & texts from about 6/7 callers of whom only one was an Albion fan. He showed a distinct bias toward LDC. The only Albion caller accused him of this and was immediatly put down most aggresively.

LDC have scored another own goal as wording of a statement by the office of the DPM failed to state a small part of the stadium site was in LDC's area, a typo of two words which will be corrected and will not change the original decision. But LDC will no longer be able to use this in their current submissions.

Personally I can reveal, as a former Gatwick Airport emplyee who had recent contact with John Prescott, he was very impressed by the fair and sometimes humerous campaign by Albion supporters (His words) and was so Unimpressed by the "other side" he resorted to one or two expletives. We will get our stadium and hopefull stay up.

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I steer well clear of SCR unless its a game commentary or the phone in - buntch of amateurs, shoddily run station

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What a tosser Neil Pringle is.Scr has sacked all their best guys and brought in left wing tossers

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lets hope that John Lees and Richard Lindfield can put him in his place. I have to say that his new show on weekday mornings is not a patch on John Radfords, who is plying his trade on a Worthing Radion station now.

Neil Pringle comes across as a bit of a prick, quite frankly !

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Wanderer said:
Lets hope that John Lees and Richard Lindfield can put him in his place. I have to say that his new show on weekday mornings is not a patch on John Radfords, who is plying his trade on a Worthing Radion station now.

Just a bit

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Wanderer said:

Think Harty could give him a verbal slap

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
vulture said:
What a tosser Neil Pringle is.

absolutely correct.

and am i right in saying that it was that tosser pringle who did the sacking? ie it was his idea as managing editor?

bring back dominic busby

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
vulture said:
Think Harty could give him a verbal slap

A three-way bitch slap is in order

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The full details:-

Neil Pringle has been presenting radio shows on BBC Southern Counties Radio for the past 12 years.

His mid morning programme won best interactive programme in the local radio awards and Neil won a silver in the BT journalism awards.

Recently Neil has been Managing Editor of the station but returns to the airwaves as presenter of the new Sussex Breakfast Show in April.

Little known fact:

Neil has a twin brother, Keith, who is Managing Director of Capital Radio in London. So Neil is the failure of the family.

What’s the show about?

The breakfast show is the essential mix of local news, weather, travel and sport. We’ll talk to people making the news in Sussex and give listeners the chance to talk back.

Quote:

“I’ve enjoyed running the radio station for 18 months but my heart is really at the sharp end of the station. We aim to make the breakfast show essential listening in Sussex. I know some listeners have had reservations about the scale of the changes but they’ll have to judge us by what they hear – and I think they’ll be pleasantly surprised!”

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
afters said:
absolutely correct.

and am i right in saying that it was that tosser pringle who did the sacking? ie it was his idea as managing editor?

bring back dominic busby

It was him.

He was shit when he did the mid-morning stint a few years back-same old local radio dross. And then this twat has the audacity to fire Dominic Busby?

I only listen to SCR during the day for the sports news and then it's back to something else/anything else. Let's face it-SCR is the shit end of broadcasting and if it wasn't for the Albion coverage and news most of us wouldn't go near it. Time Pringle got a collective boot up the chuffer from us lot.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Jim D said:
So, I wonder if Harty will be given new 'editorial direction' for tomorrow's phone-in?

Well, I presume that Pringle is no longer Editor, so hopefullly Harty will have some peotic license ?!?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
or even Poetic license !

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What sort of name is Neil Pringle for fucks sake?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
He does sound a little light on his loafers.

That's his brother. As Pringle delights in telling his listeners regularly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here