Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Lennon what a tosser

Okay, I'll bite...
Abrasive? Maybe you'd be abrasive after repeated assaults death threats to you and your family, and bullets in the post from loyalists.
Waiting for someone to say he brought all these upon himself for being insufficiently gracious during interviews.

C

CT1

He's from a highly Irish republican background so I don't blame him for being slightly rude to those from a country that occupy his homeland. Having said that he needs not to pass judgement on all British people as some don't support the constitution of 'Northern Ireland'.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Lennon is an obnoxious bigotted little fud. Bile spouts forth from his uneducated mouth each time he opens it. Scottish football will be a better place when he is gone. Typical of celtic management that they do little to stop his style of verbose management.

Nasty nasty piece of work.

TNBA

TTF

Yes pretty much agree with this. Sadly my experience of Celtic fans everywhere has been bigoted loud and foulmouthed piss heads.I am sure there are some decent ones somewhere, just never met them.

Yes pretty much agree with this. Sadly my experience of Celtic fans everywhere has been bigoted loud and foulmouthed piss heads.I am sure there are some decent ones somewhere, just never met them.

Moving on from the Celtic manager in particular, we now go on to discuss your thoughts of "Celtic fans everywhere".Odd that those same supporters managed to win a UEFA Fair Play Award in 2003 for representing their club "so magnificently"
"Celtic supporters have travelled in large numbers throughout Europe over many years and they have rightly earned an excellent reputation during this time." That's according to UEFA. Perhaps it's a Catholic conspiracy, maybe? After all, lots of Scottish football supporters create favourable impressions when they lose European finals, just ask the citizens of Manchester.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I dont give a shit about the rangers celtic rivalry but Has there ever been a more ungracious, twisted, bitter little man than this twat.

I totally agree after seeing his interview yesterday.
What a total and utter wanker he is !!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Moving on from the Celtic manager in particular, we now go on to discuss your thoughts of "Celtic fans everywhere".Odd that those same supporters managed to win a UEFA Fair Play Award in 2003 for representing their club "so magnificently"
"Celtic supporters have travelled in large numbers throughout Europe over many years and they have rightly earned an excellent reputation during this time." That's according to UEFA. Perhaps it's a Catholic conspiracy, maybe? After all, lots of Scottish football supporters create favourable impressions when they lose European finals, just ask the citizens of Manchester.

Perhaps I didn't make it clear that I was talking about TV supporters in England and Malta. I am sure the fans that go to the games are lovely as I am sure you are too.:p

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

If pissing in the street, accosting and abusing passers-by is acceptable behaviour then all well and good!!

It's way too easy to indulge in a bit of 'whataboutery' as no-one will come out with their repution unscathed but Septic fans have attacked opposition players on the pitch at least two or three times in recent years, have caused problems at friendlies in England and at SPL matches too - the latest being at Dens Park in December;
Celtic Thugs The Shame Of Scotland | Bill McMurdos Weblog
.....and that's not taking into account those oh-so-friendly republican(and sectarian) ditties hat a large minority like to indulge in!!

Greatest fans in the world - my arse!

Love the way you warn of the dangers of whataboutery before indulging in a bit of ...whataboutery. And the evidence you cite? Some bloke's blog! Still it's good to know you haven't resorted to childish name calling...oh wait a minute, "Septic" fans.
Never mind.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Love the way you warn of the dangers of whataboutery before indulging in a bit of ...whataboutery. And the evidence you cite? Some bloke's blog! Still it's good to know you haven't resorted to childish name calling...oh wait a minute, "Septic" fans.
Never mind.

There are, of course, none so blind as those who will not see so heres more
Celtic bosses vow to identify fans in drunken disorder at Dundee game - Daily Record
Celtic apologise to Dundee after at Boxing Day game | Scotland | News | STV
Sports Hotline: Saturday, December 29 - Sports Hotline - Daily Record

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here