Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Lennon what a tosser

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I dont give a shit about the rangers celtic rivalry but Has there ever been a more ungracious, twisted, bitter little man than this twat.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
BBC this season heaping tons of praise of him and his team, for winning the league by March.

What a joke.
With 50,000 crowds and CL money, it would be a stroll for any manager, compared to the insolvent and/or tiny resources of the other small clubs.

The BBC are weird in their judgement of 'fairness' in justifying the current one horse race as competitive, telling us about it.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
BBC this season heaping tons of praise of him and his team, for winning the league by March.

What a joke.
With 50,000 crowds and CL money, it would be a stroll for any manager, compared to the insolvent and/or tiny resources of the other small clubs.

The BBC are weird in their judgement of 'fairness' in justifying the current one horse race as competitive, telling us about it.

Think they only had 39k the other night? But you are right.....they should be winning the league this early given the circumstances

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land

What a joke.

I have a scots mate in Glasgow who cant stand the little shit. He is always banging on about how Celtic get sympathy, sort of always the victims never their fault syndrome. The BBC are just fuckin left wing loonies so its not surprising they support everything Celtic.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Do you just want to make that video a sticky? I reckon you've posted it 10 separate times. Personally I don't even think you can make out what he says anyway.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dundee 2 Hearts 0 St Mirren 0 Celtic 5 last day 1986 Celtic win title on goal difference honesty integrity my arse.

I was at Dundee that day and Cardinal Canning was at St Mirren. Remember it well, was the Cardinal a happy boy!
For some reason the Albion played on the Friday night at Hull, so we went straight up to Scotland after the game. There were decent overnight trains in those days!

Totally agree about Lennon.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
clearly a nasty man

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And he has the gall to spout off about orange.....with that hair!!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Lennon is an obnoxious bigotted little fud. Bile spouts forth from his uneducated mouth each time he opens it. Scottish football will be a better place when he is gone. Typical of celtic management that they do little to stop his style of verbose management.

Nasty nasty piece of work.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here