Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Hamilton

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Taking the Mick ? Just how gullible are you?

Apparently he was there with his then Conservative colleague Julian Lewis who is Jewish with family killed in the holocaust. There are plenty of reasons to dislike him but adding anti Semitism based on this incident is a bit desperate/silly.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why does every thread that mentions something unacceptable about Ukip or the Tories end up with "yes but what about Labour!?". Nobody can defend this scumbag being involved in politics. It's not about Labour, it's about him being a total wrong un who nobody should touch with a barge pole. And I'm not a Labour supporter.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
There is a need for a Taffy Martin Bell to stand in a white suit and rid the Valleys of such vermin.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
You missed the irony italics then.

I thought that electing anti Semites or friends of terrorists was worse than electing the odious Mr Hamilton would be an uncontroversial view .. apparently not.

I have difficult telling when you are being ironic. For instance, I thought your first post on this thread was an attempt at irony. Apparently not.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Reckless elected also. Does having some connection with your area not have any relevance anymore? Newport is a bit far from Rochester!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There is a need for a Taffy Martin Bell to stand in a white suit and rid the Valleys of such vermin.

voted through on PR, so no way to rid him unless UKIP lose proportion of the vote and even then may be high on the party list.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Really hope UKIP don't disappear after their defeat on 23rd June, they do a great job in getting the dregs out of the Tory party.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A classic example of why I loathe PR systems with party lists full of toadies and lickspittles too cowardly and weak to stand up and be counted on their own merits.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A classic example of why I loathe PR systems with party lists full of toadies and lickspittles too cowardly and weak to stand up and be counted on their own merits.

List systems are a method of having PR that still benefits the big parties - allowing them to put the unelectables in at the top of the list.

Large constituency transferable vote works fairly close to proportional, allows some level of local input which reducing actual parish pump, pothole filling nonsense and allows you to vote (or not) for specific people. Somewhere between 7 and 9 seats seems to be a decent number - allows your 10% parties to get seats consistently, allows strong local independents to get in but reduces the chance of single issue localist loons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here