Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Negatives from today?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Negative... missed the winner because stream failed. Pathetic.
50 years ago we had a live feed for the moon landing. No problem.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Southern Trains are still Southern Trains

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Chelsea winning and we are down to 4th

I know it's all a bit of fun to us (I hope! I really hope nobody is taking our league position seriously after 5 games, including 3 very winnable ones) - but can't help but feel it breeds confidence. Rather be hanging on to what we have up there than hanging on down there!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
P.S. Am I allowed also to mention the leaky roof in the South Stand (Moved my ticket for one off today from the North as wanted to take my son to his first proper game!) that made me look like I'd wet my trousers in the first half :):ohmy:

Yes you are. Same in West Lower - some proper hefty leaks from the roof, if you're unlucky enough to be in those seats (which thankfully I wasn't) it's pretty grim. A bit of maintenance needed I think.
And slightly annoying to pass the Bridge car park and see it half empty when it was never on sale. Other than that a fantastic afternoon.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Need to score more goals or we could end up losing the title to Liverpool on GD

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Empty seats clearly due to not being able to easily pass tickets on

Mwepu was terrible

Set piece defending still a huge worry

They’re the 3 for me. But my word I can list positives for a long time so don’t want to dwell on any negatives!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Yes you are. Same in West Lower - some proper hefty leaks from the roof, if you're unlucky enough to be in those seats (which thankfully I wasn't) it's pretty grim. A bit of maintenance needed I think.
And slightly annoying to pass the Bridge car park and see it half empty when it was never on sale. Other than that a fantastic afternoon.

Could be down to condensation, probably nothing can be done to fix it.

(Just guessing, obviously)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was way too tired for that last 15 minutes after being at the T20 finals all day yesterday and then driving back from Brum. #BarberOut

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
An important family event was arranged for this afternoon so I reluctantly put my ticket up for sale.

The event had to be cancelled suddenly yesterday and I quickly went to the site to retract the sale.

It had just been sold.......

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
The filling in my chilli pie needed more sauce.

Oh, and Mwepu really needs some time to get up to the pace and intensity of the PL.

My arms also hurt, after all the clapping at FT.

Otherwise... :smile:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
An important family event was arranged for this afternoon so I reluctantly put my ticket up for sale.

The event had to be cancelled suddenly yesterday and I quickly went to the site to retract the sale.

It had just been sold.......

So the exchange was opened ? Must have been very late. There were still over 200 for sale when I checked late this morning.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Even got a big portion of chips today! Shot through the gates pre-match, home crowd was louder than they’ve been in a while, didn’t have to queue in the loos.

Maybe trains could be a bit better but they always could be so [emoji2373]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here