Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No idea mate just heard that from a Fulham fan.

Me neither really, but I suppose it's possible they're paying us £70k per week, that covers his say £45k salary (guessing there), and £25k fee to us to let them have him i.e. approx. £900k fee for the season + covering his salary. :shrug:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Other than the players we have already signed?

If you follow every rumour from day 1 then it is always going to feel drawn out....

WE have known we needed a RB as soon as Bruno informed his superiors he was going to retire (so months in advance of window, I suspect)...

WE have known we need to get a GENUINE competitor for Muzza for our entire Prem tenure...

In the above context, it is simply NOT good enough IMHO...

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think Schelletto would be fine as a back up wing-back

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think Schelletto would be fine as a back up wing-back
Schelloto pulled a couple of performances out the bag season before last but he really isn't prem league quality. I still have nightmares about his stint at Selhurst Park. Laughably bad.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Try telling me that after looking at Villa's pace of signings...

If we had to replace as many players as they have, as well as PL standard ones then we would work quickly :lolol: Brentford won't let their player go until they know they have one lined up, so that might take a while.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Certainly not Brighton. Your posts betray that clearly, little effort and mostly negative or putting the club in a bad light. The 'Yes please' for Jansen is a massive giveaway. Are you Dougie?

26 of your 35 posts:
How about adding some substance to your posts?
Yawn yawn yawn!!! Who is my team then dickhead?
Believe it when i see it!!
Who can also play central midfield!
Like Kayal?
It is believe me!!
So do you.Do you have anything constructive to post?
Pardon me for breathing! ****!!!!
This
Wrong!!
How do YOU know?
Has Zaha left yet?
I totally agree!
This!
Spot on!!
This
Or ladies team?
Yes please!!
Totally!
No,Try again
Time will tell surely?
Totally agree!
See how many games he plays shall we?
Never to see the first team! Yippee!
Just what we need,another one for the dead-end squad!i
Harry Wilson?

Thankyou for finding the time to look up nall my posts! Now get a life!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
FFS. Why do we never get players in with anything other than the pace of a snail...

"An outstanding, technically gifted striker with pace and dynamic movement, Neal Maupay has all the tools to be a star. He is another of the three players spoken about above who have over 0.2 for xG and xA per 90, even more impressive when you consider the other 2 are wingers and Maupay is a centre forward. This ability to not only be on the end of moves but be involved in creating chances stands Maupay apart from many of his peers at this level. Ranking as the highest player in the league for passes and touches in the opposition box, the Frenchman is more than just a finisher."

https://statsbomb.com/2018/11/scouting-the-efl-championships-breakout-stars/

Dov6OZIX4AAjxql.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
WE have known we needed a RB as soon as Bruno informed his superiors he was going to retire (so months in advance of window, I suspect)...

WE have known we need to get a GENUINE competitor for Muzza for our entire Prem tenure...

In the above context, it is simply NOT good enough IMHO...

Thank god the transfer window hasnt closed yet, eh?

Chill.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
"An outstanding, technically gifted striker with pace and dynamic movement, Neal Maupay has all the tools to be a star. He is another of the three players spoken about above who have over 0.2 for xG and xA per 90, even more impressive when you consider the other 2 are wingers and Maupay is a centre forward. This ability to not only be on the end of moves but be involved in creating chances stands Maupay apart from many of his peers at this level. Ranking as the highest player in the league for passes and touches in the opposition box, the Frenchman is more than just a finisher."

https://statsbomb.com/2018/11/scouting-the-efl-championships-breakout-stars/

Dov6OZIX4AAjxql.jpg

Thank you [emoji120] That was interesting, but I meant the very slow pace our Recruitment team work at! Sorry for the lack of clarity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Interesting this as he is such a different player to the big MoJo. Does this mean we're seriously going for both? Surely it's not one or the other...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting this as he is such a different player to the big MoJo. Does this mean we're seriously going for both? Surely it's not one or the other...

Does Moroccan fella take up a place in the 25?

I find it hard to believe the club would buy both with Andone and Murray.

But on the flip side, with a fair degree of justification Hughton could have said words to the effect of:-

'Hang on you can't have goals, when the front line you've given me is either old, crazy or somewhat disinterested'.

Something's got to give.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here