Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The funniest thing is the ‘itk’ joke was born before he started posting on here or at least his itk stuff - and it was designed to take the puss it of exactly that!!!!
Indeed, we used to have a few other posters who claimed to be ITK and routinely got everything wrong. I don't seem to remember any being as persistent as wedgee though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed, two hours and twelve minutes ago. [emoji106]

T'is a shame he didn't sing yesterday that was this threads 2 month anniversary.

If every 'big money' transfer still takes 2 months it's no wonder #TeamLikepalace are struggling to sign anyone.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
what else makes any sense?
If it's humour, I don't get it. Bladders and sheebo would always post something a little ridiculous (no offence) and be a bit Ernest like with their scoops. wedgee only tries to claim scoops for things that look really likely, so that when they are announced he can really make us believe he was ITK. So in answer to your question, the need to feel important. You might be right of course, I just don't get it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Villa will blow us out of thew water on this one, they need to replace Abraham who I understand is not returning to Villa Park and are willing to spend up to £25m to get their man.

Villa didn't get their man this time!!:O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed, we used to have a few other posters who claimed to be ITK and routinely got everything wrong. I don't seem to remember any being as persistent as wedgee though.

persistent :lolol:

Yes, that's the difference -the right word plucked from the firmament again :bowdown:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Jessie J - Price Tag

It's all about Neal Maupay Maupay Maupay
He cost lots of money money money
He's a young striker from france
Don't worry about his price tag
Ain't about the uh cha-ching cha-ching
Ain't about the yeah b-bling b-bling
He's a young striker from France
Forget about the price tag

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If it's humour, I don't get it. Bladders and sheebo would always post something a little ridiculous (no offence) and be a bit Ernest like with their scoops. wedgee only tries to claim scoops for things that look really likely, so that when they are announced he can really make us believe he was ITK. So in answer to your question, the need to feel important. You might be right of course, I just don't get it.

i am sure he told someone that he is also minted, bit sad, but how can we all, encourage him to behave?

ganging up on him and bullying him, that's how

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here