Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
source.gif

# No respect for copyright

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's being dragged out.

But he is not an average championship player. There are plenty of other fans talking about him as well.

Fair enough but he’s not a big interest player by PL standards. Chased by Sheff Utd, Palace, Aston Villa and BHA. All relegation scrappers.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No ****er on here is ITK about this signing. Lots of pissing in the wind going on

The vast majority of it as a piss take!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ve been informed Maupay had an exclusive image rights package where all plastic bottles sold had his name and number embossed on the bottle top with Neal receiving 7 pence in the pound for each sale.

Barber apparently is in last minute talks with the FA to change the football stadia terms and conditions and is currently being blanked by the FA. As a back up they are commissioning a Maupay pie however talks have stalled on the ingredients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I’ve been informed Maupay had an exclusive image rights package where all plastic bottles sold had his name and number embossed on the bottle top with Neal receiving 7 pence in the pound for each sale.

Barber apparently is in last minute talks with the FA to change the football stadia terms and conditions and is currently being blanked by the FA. As a back up they are commissioning a Maupay pie however talks have stalled on the ingredients

Maupie?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

For the pie i suggest cheese, onion and garlic in a white wine sauce :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

I suggest the filling is just 'hot air'

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
7pm like I said [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Official!

Get in. And breathe.

Jesus, what a day.

SeagullinExile