Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Probably mentioned a few times before but looks a very similar style player to Andone.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
While we're waiting for the inevitable to happen I've dug out some greatest hits from the current transfer window to play.

On Dunk. Wrong......

On Dunk again, posted in June. Very wrong.....

On Clarke. As wrong as you can be.......

On Clarke, the day we......announced the new kit. Clarke signed in mid June. This was posted in May.

This, however, was spot on the money. Or rather the "I think" bit was. The one bit where ITK would be needed would be the thorny question around doing a lap of appreciation. Whch was..................................wrong.

This is a slightly unhealthy obsession isn't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is a slightly unhealthy obsession isn't it?

it certainly is, [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] is a proper nutjob

Why? If one argues with someone it is helpful to have evidence.

It’s not an obsession - it’s easy to find and to evidence. If I could be arsed I’d dig up the Tau one - can’t remember the club but it was ‘announcement on hold as Tau going the other way’ which was a desperate attempt after he’d it everything wrong all day! The guy has thick skin so fair play - but too right people should evidence his previous bullshit to context any future ‘guesses’ he makes from his ‘sources’. Well played GB.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
]

Why? If one argues with someone it is helpful to have evidence.

Recently had a text off my mate Brentford Barrie, longtime Bees fan, basically saying we're getting a very good player, still more to come.
Best striker in the Championship last season.
I respect what he says, given his age and reading of his club :thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Neal Maupay

It’s not an obsession - it’s easy to find and to evidence. If I could be arsed I’d dig up the Tau one - can’t remember the club but it was ‘announcement on hold as Tau going the other way’ which was a desperate attempt after he’d it everything wrong all day! The guy has thick skin so fair play - but too right people should evidence his previous bullshit to context any future ‘guesses’ he makes from his ‘sources’. Well played GB.

Only I’m ITK on here , and sometimes you too when I TOSS you a BONE [emoji3090]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I wonder if Maupay is SINGED then Andone may be off, don't need two players like that

Would be quite happy to cash in on Andone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only I’m ITK on here , and sometimes you too when I TOSS you a BONE [emoji3090]

I’ve heard Maupay is going to be DONE tomorrow - #sheeboitk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would be quite happy to cash in on Andone.
Andone was making no secret of meetings with his agents at the end of last season to discuss his future .... He's never seemed that happy here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Andone was making no secret of meetings with his agents at the end of last season to discuss his future .... He's never seemed that happy here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don’t think that is correct at all, he has many times stated how he loves the area, how he has a connection with the fans that he feels is special. I saw him out shopping two weeks ago with his girlfriend/wife? He said he was very excited for the new season at the AMEX! I don’t think we really have seen the best of him yet. Hopefully competition and a change in style of play will bring the best out of Andone. Hughton never played to his strengths.

Zac

Jun 2, 2018
we are looking like playing with one striker and we have Glen, Andone, potentially Maupay, and Locadia is also a natural 9 who is just currently being played on the wing. Bringing Maupay in and cashing in on Andone would make sense

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
]

Recently had a text off my mate Brentford Barrie, longtime Bees fan, basically saying we're getting a very good player, still more to come.
Best striker in the Championship last season.
I respect what he says, given his age and reading of his club [emoji106]
Popular opinion seems to be that we've signed both the best defender and the best striker in the championship last season.

Puts a bit of perspective on the negativity and impatience through the transfer window on here.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don’t think that is correct at all, he has many times stated how he loves the area, how he has a connection with the fans that he feels is special. I saw him out shopping two weeks ago with his girlfriend/wife? He said he was very excited for the new season at the AMEX! I don’t think we really have seen the best of him yet. Hopefully competition and a change in style of play will bring the best out of Andone. Hughton never played to his strengths.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here