Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NBA - The streak goes to 23.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Miami are still favourites in my opinion.
My team is Golden State, looks like it will be Denver in the play off's which is season over.

NBA is my favourite american sport, I quite like the hype when stuff like the DeAndre dunk happen. Can't stand the over analysis though.
Oh and search youtube for Kyrie Irving and Brandon Knight, they had a good little battle in the rising stars game.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Went to see Memphis V Knicks whilst on holiday last November. 17000 crowd. Seemed the basketball got in the way of the eating, drinking and entertainment. But 2.5 hours of fun though. Worst part of the night, refused beer as I had no ID. I'm British and so don't carry any!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think this draws a line under the NBA regular season, not much is going to happen until the finals:-

NBA.com - NBA TV

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Saw Magic v Pacers at Orlando Arena in 96 when Shaq and Hardaway were an awesome combo. Used to be really into NBA and followed closely but agree with above that unless there is a buzzer beater or a tight last quarter or one off piece of showmanship, you can't beat the euphoria of when a goal goes in in footie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here