Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NBA anyone?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Knicks fan. Been to a few games at the MSG. Was fortunate enough to see them play the Brooklyn Nets last season in Brooklyn. Fantastic stadium.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
how can you hate the hornets but support the bobcats? i might be missing something but this one needs explaining

Because as a little kid I played and liked Stockton and Malone at the Jazz or Jordan and Pippin plus Rodman at the Bulls. Hated the Hornets for some reason (and the Magic).

Stopped playing and a few years passed, then happened to be living in SC for a year the same year the Bobcats started in Charlotte. Obviously Hornets left a few years previously. Was easy to get back into and since then gone on to be a sports coach and coach kids Basketball every week still. All the years the Bobcats have been abysmal I'd stay up half the night and watch games etc. However due to fan pressure MY Bobcats are changing name and uniforms (so awful) to the Hornets next season. Carries good memories for locals but to me they were always negative.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Love a bit of NBA but since BT got their dirty little mits on it I won't be watching (along with UFC and US college sports)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Anyone going to the game at the O2 arena next Thursday - Nets against the Atlanta Hawks as part of the NBA Global Games ?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Good season to be a Warriors fan; the best team they've had in decades. I don't think they're strong enough to get to the finals, but one round further than last year would be good.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Nice to see that Donald Sterling, owner of the LA Clippers, has been banned for life - nasty piece of work

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice to see that Donald Sterling, owner of the LA Clippers, has been banned for life - nasty piece of work
I figured that level of nastiness deserved it's own thread.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I dont know much about NBA but I like basketball. A night out at the Plymouth Raiders is great fun, good atmosphere with almost full houses each game. Shame they are not doing so well this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here