Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Funny how this happened suddenly when we are now desperate for oil

Or the £400million Britain has owed to Iran has finally been paid. See post 7

[tweet]1504037539857977348[/tweet]

Tulip Saddiq has worked tirelessly for her release.

[tweet]1504037872206241795[/tweet]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This case has been heart breaking to follow. So happy for her and her family.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not going to stop holding my breath till she's actually on the plane.

And I hope the second thing she does when she gets home is punch the oaf Johnson hard in the face.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

And I hope the second thing she does when she gets home is punch the oaf Johnson hard in the face.

Be great to concentrate on the positive without more bashing eh Harry ..I think we should leave that to her and her family ..if they want to

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

It's amazing isn't it? There's not a shitty news story around at the moment that doesn't have our feral prime minister's shitty hand prints all over them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Or the £400million Britain has owed to Iran has finally been paid.

Think Randy was trying to say funny the £400m was paid suddenly just as we need to find alternate sources of oil.

It's great for Nazanin and her family but there cynic in me is just too sceptical about the timing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Be great to concentrate on the positive without more bashing eh Harry ..I think we should leave that to her and her family ..if they want to

This, we should all just be concentrating on the positives now, there are precious few of them about in the world at the moment. So so pleased for her and her family, they have been through nearly six long years of Hell.

Let's just celebrate all that is good, because there is still good out there . . . honestly. :kiss:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Think Randy was trying to say funny the £400m was paid suddenly just as we need to find alternate sources of oil.

It's great for Nazanin and her family but there cynic in me is just too sceptical about the timing.

Why do we have to search for the reason(s) for her release? The fact is that she has been, can't we just celebrate that?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Using a knuckle duster.

Perhaps she should then stand against him in the next election on a ‘cleaning up politics’ ticket.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Great news and I am so pleased for her and her family.
A ray of sunshine and hope in an otherwise grim time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've been watching Tehran airport on flight radar and not seen anything take off for London yet.

The released women must be returning by a privately arranged flight, or even c/o the RAF, as there are no scheduled flights to the Uk at present.

As you say, nothing is showing on flight radar all day.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1504085551145787393[/tweet]

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The released women must be returning by a privately arranged flight, or even c/o the RAF, as there are no scheduled flights to the Uk at present.

As you say, nothing is showing on flight radar all day.

Two options here maybe first a stop over/transfer flight and not direct and would Northolt be the second option ? It would be easier to control the media scrum there surely plus some medical and family time ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Two options here maybe first a stop over/transfer flight and not direct and would Northolt be the second option ? It would be easier to control the media scrum there surely plus some medical and family time ?

Yep agreed. From the photo of her in the post above it looks as if she is aboard a light aircraft rather than a conventional airliner, perhaps she is transitting at an airport outside Iran's borders, then she can properly relax. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here