Naylor tweet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Still think TB should look for a replacement. So he's staying, but for how long?
The fact he'd talk to Reading at such a critical time in our season tells us everything we need to know about his character.
TB needs to find his replacement and soon, get shot of him before he puts us in this position again - I want to get off the Bus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As long as this isn't some crooked Malaysian betting scam, I'm happy.
Very true.

But assuming they only interviewed 2 people and 1 has said no, my few quid on Adkins is sitting pretty.

Fingers crossed Naylor isn't a far eastern criminal warlord with links to the Triads.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It would be nice if this whole thing has been an elaborate ruse by TB, carefully hidden through shell companies and intermediaries, to raise a little extra striker money.
(I dont believe that at all - just would like it to be true)

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
on the Argus site now

Gus Poyet is set to continue as Albion manager.

The Seagulls boss has ended two days of suspense by confirming he will stay at The Amex.

Reading reportedly wanted to hand Poyet a short cut to the Premier League and the promise of a large transfer budget this summer in the likely event of them going down.

But he is pledging his allegiance to Albion and their push for the play-offs

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Still think TB should look for a replacement. So he's staying, but for how long?
The fact he'd talk to Reading at such a critical time in our season tells us everything we need to know about his character.
TB needs to find his replacement and soon, get shot of him before he puts us in this position again - I want to get off the Bus.

Oh dear, where to start with this horror show of a post!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Get off then, gimp.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
This is amazing. I can now return to my Internet time mainly being spent looking at pictures of Pandas.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells

You can't get off the bus, it keeps slowing down to let u off but then speeds up when it sees you standing up :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

****ing ridiculous post.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is amazing. I can now return to my Internet time mainly being spent looking at pictures of Pandas.

image.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1/2 Adkins
5/1 Gus.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
In the same way that Naylor would have to go if his Tweet Wasincorrect, I do think he deserves a bit of credit here for breaking this story.

I wonder who his source is, Poyet, Poyet's agent, someone at the club?

My guess is someone at the club. After all, they have not commented throughout this episode, so now it's just a non story, and the club don't even have to make any comment at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports