Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro - Serious Injury

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Stretchered off. Doesn't sound good at all. Possible broken ankle.

Does Gus need to go into the transfer market if the news is as bad as feared?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Possible snapped banjo string I heard.

No point starting a thread all the while people are guessing, is it? The club website are saying it's a knee injury.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
no we'll be fine, we need a back up keeper and striker!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Possible snapped banjo string I heard.

No point starting a thread all the while people are guessing, is it? The club website are saying it's a knee injury.

Was more designed to see how people would act as it seems evident he is going to be out for a long time. Make a signing, or use the youngsters?

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
To be honest we have a very good squad, we need to stick with 5 in midfield and yes maybe use caskey in the middle.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Kishishev can play the Navarro role just as well, but may not be able to play a full 90 mins. Dicker can come in for Sparrow on Saturday.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I went to see Portsmouth vs Swindon years ago and the Swindon keeper (4th choice) was studded in the groin on the 18th minute. There were no keepers left, so he had to carry on. I later read that he has one of his testicles stitched up and 5 stitches on his scrotum.

Mildenhall, I think it was.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I wouldn't worry. He is shit, fat and half of NSC would have shipped him out after the first few games last season.

That was nearly TWELVE months ago. Plus if you had witnessed such great games as Millwall away and Charlton at home (to name but two) then it was the right opinion at the time.

However since he has recaptured his form (and I take credit for that) then I recognise he is an important player.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I went to see Portsmouth vs Swindon years ago and the Swindon keeper (4th choice) was studded in the groin on the 18th minute. There were no keepers left, so he had to carry on. I later read that he has one of his testicles stitched up and 5 stitches on his scrotum.

Mildenhall, I think it was.

Bollocks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here