Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**National NON-LEAGUE football day - Saturday 13/10/12** [merged]]

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Just a quick 'heads up' about a national non-league footy initiative...

With no top flight and Championship footy this coming Saturday, AND England playing on the *Friday*, what better time to pop along to your local NON-LEAGUE club on the Saturday, and have a look at some grass-roots fare?

No blatant Suarez-esque diving, no racism, no (well not many!) post-match Twitter rants, no mexican waves, and an opportunity to harangue, sorry, question the lino's eyesight, from four feet away!!

There will be games played on 13/10/12 listed in these links:

TheFA.com - Fixtures

Sussex County Football League

The Ryman Isthmian Football League - Fixtures

Might go to Chapper's Burgess Hill, or Three Bridges meself :smile:

Last edited:

I shall be listening to the live commentary on Macclesfield Town v Newport County, supporting the team that is currently five points clear at the top of the Blue Square Bet Premier League.

juanpablotheseagul

Mar 8, 2011
Just a quick 'heads up' about a national non-league footy initiative...

With no top flight and Championship footy this coming Saturday, AND England playing on the *Friday*, what better time to pop along to your local NON-LEAGUE club on the Saturday, and have a look at some grass-roots fare?

No blatant Suarez-esque diving, no racism, no (well not many!) post-match Twitter rants, no mexican waves, and an opportunity to harangue, sorry, question the lino's eyesight, from four feet away!!

There will be games played on 13/10/12 listed in these links:

TheFA.com - Fixtures

Sussex County Football League

The Ryman Isthmian Football League - Fixtures

Might go to Chapper's Burgess Hill, or Three Bridges meself :smile:

Not quite sure how much non-league football you watch, but there is still racisim and diving very much present. However, a good idea and I for one will walk to Eastbourne Borough for the game!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Horsham v Walton Casuals for me I think

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
No game this weekend,what are the non league options?

Got a couple of game hungry grandsons looking for a saturday footie fix.
Anyone planning on going non league this weekend,what are the options for games this saturday and how much does it cost to watch your average non league game?
Sussex area travel is no problem.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think Worthing are at home this weekend - if not try Shitehawk or Lewes

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Its offical non league day so there are likely to be promotions and special events on. Look at nonleagueday.co.uk

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Its offical non league day so there are likely to be promotions and special events on. Look at nonleagueday.co.uk

Thanks for that but I tried it before my post and all I get is.

503 - Service unavailable
This is a temporary server error.
Please try to reload the webpage later.
This error usually appears when the server is experiencing temporary problems. Your host is already working on fixing them and there are no actions needed on your end.

Resources: Tutorials Video Tutorials Web hosting FAQ Joomla templates WordPress themes Web hosting forum Website Design
Quick links: eCommerce hosting Joomla hosting Magento hosting phpBB hosting WordPress hosting cPanel hosting FTP hosting Flash hosting Copyright © 2009 SiteGround.com Inc

On every link google finds.
Thats why I asked the good people of NSC.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Uckfield v Worthing United

See the fantastico Junior in action for the mighty Worthing Utd

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Lewes always away on Non League Day, grrr. Horsham are at home. Decent ground but you can't take booze out of the clubhouse grrr. Might hit a London derby myself; Fisher-Corinthian or Bromley-Welling probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here