Nathan Jones ???

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
O
Hyypia isn't a bad manager/coach

Garcia isn't a bad manager/coach

Both have proven themselves overseas.

IMO both have been restricted by the Welsh clown Nathan Jones !

Why didn't both bring in their own assistants ?

People that they trust, people that they can learn from ?

Jones isn't the man to take us forward, we've had and got a high profile manager/head coach but both have been lumbered with an inexperienced number two.

Sort that out and we will flourish

I don't know if Jones is any good or not but how the **** has Hyppia proved himself overseas? He was sacked after no win in 9. The guy is clueless, hence he can't even get his own assistant manager! I bet Sammy Lee is gutted he didn't com here instead of Saints!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know nothing of how good or bad Jones is but I know Sami can't cut it in the Championship. Since when has a great No.2 saved a sh1te manager his job?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Or you could argue that Jones has proven he is a good assistant having helped guide a team into the play-offs in the Championship.
But as for the statement of knowing something is wrong if you keep the same assistant two seasons running...are you on a wind up!? Are you suggesting all successful teams change their assistant manager every season!? :shootself

Absolutely, jones was good enough to assist Oscar in getting to the play offs and impressed him enough to be offered a job in Israel.

We're simply not qualified to know how good a job Jones is doing. Only the real insiders can take a stab at that

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hyypia isn't a bad manager/coach

Garcia isn't a bad manager/coach

Both have proven themselves overseas.

IMO both have been restricted by the Welsh clown Nathan Jones !

Why didn't both bring in their own assistants ?

People that they trust, people that they can learn from ?

Jones isn't the man to take us forward, we've had and got a high profile manager/head coach but both have been lumbered with an inexperienced number two.

Sort that out and we will flourish
His record suggests otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here